Options

Help with "buy new clothes for style bonus"

nahlaboonahlaboo Registered Users 4 Posts
Hi everyone, not sure if I am missing a step, but when I go into a timed challenge and it asks if I would like to buy clothes for the style bonus and I do, it is not giving me the bonus reward and just asks me again if I want to go buy clothes. Its frustrating if I am buying the clothes when it tells me too but not getting rewards from it, any advice and help is much appreciated! Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    That does sound weird. Usually when you buy clothes you get pink clothes hangers falling down and when you tap them it tells you how many style points they give. Do you get those?
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    wow no I have never seen what you are describing!

Lii wrote: »
    That does sound weird. Usually when you buy clothes you get pink clothes hangers falling down and when you tap them it tells you how many style points they give. Do you get those?
  • Options
    nahlaboo wrote: »
    wow no I have never seen what you are describing!

Hmm that's odd. And do you have the black "style" field in the upper left corner?
  • Options
    Okay yes I see that, when I go in there it says style 26, goal 54. Does buying clothes raise those numbers? Is it once you reach that goal you get the bonus?
    Lii wrote: »
    Hmm that's odd. And do you have the black "style" field in the upper left corner?
  • Options
    nahlaboo wrote: »
    Okay yes I see that, when I go in there it says style 26, goal 54. Does buying clothes raise those numbers? Is it once you reach that goal you get the bonus?

Yes, exactly. The first one is your current score and the second one is the score you need to receive the style bonus.
  • Options
    Wow okay thank you so much for explaining it to me!
  • Options
    happy to help :)