Options

Error Joining Record Label: User Already in Record Label

ChristineWaziChristineWazi Registered Users 1 Posts
Hello. So I saw that someone with an issue about joining a record label had already made a thread. My problem is not the same so I thought I would start a new thread to avoid confusion.

I am currently not in a record label. When I go to Record Label, it gives me the standard options Join or Search, or Create label. I have tried to join a record label from the list, but every time I got an error saying ''Joining Record Label: User Already in Record Label'.

In the chat, underneath my name it states ''NO RECORD LABEL''. I also only have a Global tab in the chat, no Label tab.

I think a glitch happened a few days ago when I left a label and tried to join another. Is there anything I can do to fix it?

(P.S. I can create a label, and be in it, but when I leave it I am back exactly to the situation I am in now.)

Sorry for any unclarity; ESL

Comments

• Options
    GluJennGluJenn Registered Users 80 Posts
    Can you submit a help ticket so the dev team can look into your issue? Go to SETTINGS in the game and then click the SUPPORT button. Thanks!
  • Options
    Can you please try again? You were one of 28 people that were still in a condition where this was not working correctly. It should be fixed now.
  • Options
    Pablo CallawayPablo Callaway Registered Users 8 Posts
    Hello, I have the same problem, can you please help me ?
  • Options
    Can you please submit a ticket so we can look into this further? Go to your game, click on SETTINGS and then click the SUPPORT button. Thanks!
  • Options
    Done. I just submitted the ticket
  • Options
    The same issue remains, can anyone help me please?
  • Options
    Miguelito86Miguelito86 Registered Users 29 Posts
    I had that glitch a couple of weeks ago, it fixed after that update they did, but ive had glitches myself now for a week and it's getting ridic.