Options

Is there a way to access daily spin?

User652User652 Registered Users 30 Posts
I really want that red leather jacket so I decided it was worth it for me to buy some gems so I could get some extra spins. After I bought some the game took me back to LA!
Now I can't figure out how to get back to the wheel to spin again. I know it will be back tomorrow, but I already spent some other gems today on more spins, and I don't want to have to spend that same amount all over again. The only reason I even bought the gems today was because my chances were so much better with the extra. Jackets on the wheel after my other spins.

this is not my first issue with the gems system from this game. I wish that Glu realized that their game is fun and people will spend money on it regardless, so they don't need to have all these tricks to make even the paying customers suffer. This current weekend event is a perfect example of this.
BS:AD Star ID: EQMG24D6
Michelle X
Level 18/70m+ fans
Label: Slave 4 Glu Records

Comments

• Options
    bleepyhbleepyh Registered Users 49 Posts
    User652 wrote: »
    I really want that red leather jacket so I decided it was worth it for me to buy some gems so I could get some extra spins. After I bought some the game took me back to LA!
    Now I can't figure out how to get back to the wheel to spin again. I know it will be back tomorrow, but I already spent some other gems today on more spins, and I don't want to have to spend that same amount all over again. The only reason I even bought the gems today was because my chances were so much better with the extra. Jackets on the wheel after my other spins.

this is not my first issue with the gems system from this game. I wish that Glu realized that their game is fun and people will spend money on it regardless, so they don't need to have all these tricks to make even the paying customers suffer. This current weekend event is a perfect example of this.

Good luck getting some concrete answers here User652. GluJenn and team will only give vague answers as if their main agenda is to keep their customers confused. I do hope sincerely that tomorrow when you access your game and be on the daily spin screen, that the jacket is still there. Hang in there. :)
  • Options
    dabneyrdabneyr Registered Users 29 Posts
    The best way I've noticed so far is to wait until tomorrow so it will open itself.
    Britney Spears: American Dream - Level 18
    Dabney Linn - STAR ID: XD2D2JVQ
    www.britneyspearsamericandream.tumblr.com
    A-List #1 - 100.1M Fans
    259,638,027 Best Single's Sales
    Dark Owl Records