Options

Existing Album Cover Editing Question

kes007kes007 Registered Users 1 Posts
Hey guys! When I was in the process of creating my album cover for a single and I exited out of it and now my cover consists of me just standing in the standard grey space. Haha! I don't want that!

So I tried to create a new cover in the cover creator for the single and it's not linking to the song. It's saved in my album cover section, but when I click on my album in the top right corner with the chart number, or even just by seeing it... I see that it's not my new cover, just me standing in the blank space!

Does anyone know how to edit an existing single cover ?

Comments

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I think you can't change your existing single cover. Once you click "Use Cover", it's permanent I believe.
    PM to add
  • Options
    annamorgauseannamorgause Registered Users 35 Posts
    You can back out up until you start recording the song but after you begin the recording task, you're stuck with that cover. Sorry!
    Star ID: 78J42Y5L
  • Options
    Miguelito86Miguelito86 Registered Users 29 Posts
    The best thing to do is to make a few singles covers in advance and just use them as you record to prevent that
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    The best thing to do is to make a few singles covers in advance and just use them as you record to prevent that

I also do that Miguelito!

My 6th single cover is already done, but I'm waiting to reach higher amount of fans to stop to flopping!

So far I released 5 singles and got just 4 ribbons *sigh* this way I'll never have enough to buy the 'silver dragons' jacket...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!