Options

No reward for weekend event.

User652User652 Registered Users 30 Posts
I just finished the third gig at navy pier for this weekend event to get the shoes. During the event I got a call from Anne saying I had lost the contest to Aston- the story line for the event. However, the countdown timer for the weekend event said I still had 4 hours left! Once I finished the task at the pier I did not receive any check marks or anything for the event, meaning I didn't get the shoes. Currently the game still says I have over 3 hours to finish the event! Also I never received any information about the next task

ive already got a support ticket for something else in the game, so I'm not sure how to submit a new one.

Star ID: EQMG24D6
BS:AD Star ID: EQMG24D6
Michelle X
Level 18/70m+ fans
Label: Slave 4 Glu Records

Comments

• Options
    ania102ania102 Registered Users 2 Posts
    SAME! I came on here to see if this happened to someone else! I just finished the last event to get the dress and i unfortunately didn't receive it. My game says i have 4 hrs left yet i got the phone call from anne saying i lost. Kinda sucks since i spent gems to rush the last event 😞
  • Options
    yodilityodilit Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 31 Posts
    Just had the event completely disappear AFTER I used b gems to speed up to it....
  • Options
    annamorgauseannamorgause Registered Users 35 Posts
    I had the exact same problem, even down to spending b-gems to speed it up (which I NEVER do). I just finished the awards, (which, I remember Britney saying I won) and I was confused when I didn't the the check-things for the event. Then Anne called and said I lost because I didn't make it to the awards ceremony that I just finished??? I'm so confused. Going to send a ticket to Glu right now.
    Star ID: 78J42Y5L
  • Options
    Twylyght MystTwylyght Myst Registered Users 130 Posts
    Same here, I finished all the quests before the time was up with 5 Stars each. Then Anne said I got the awards even though Brittany said I had won and never received the final award! I even used gems which I never do!

Support ticket submitted!
    Game Center: Twylyght Myst
    Britney Spears: 86D94L7R

Daily KKH, K&K, & BS:AD player

Gordon Ramsey Dash player
  • Options
    GluJennGluJenn Registered Users 80 Posts
    Thank you for submitting a ticket. I've seen a number of reports like this and going to follow up with Customer Care on this. We're also looking at changing the event timers slightly so this doesn't happen to people again.
  • Options
    You are welcome :) I will be sure to update everyone once they respond.

• Options
    DisneyMomDisneyMom Registered Users 3 Posts
    You are welcome :) I will be sure to update everyone once they respond.

I submitted a ticket in game, but no response yet. I completed every event, including the one to get the dress. However, there was no "collect" option and upon leaving Paperclip, Anne called and said it was too bad I didnt make it to the awards show. No dress.
  • Options
    inging Registered Users 54 Posts
    yodilit wrote: »
    Just had the event completely disappear AFTER I used b gems to speed up to it....

I had the same problem, i was just at the last prize about to collect it when my game froze. At the time there was a little over 50 minutes left to the event. When i came back i too recieved the call saying I had lost to Ashton, when i went to finish since i had plent of time left since i had just started the gig (or at least i thought I did) . By the time i finished it said i had 20 minutes left to event. Once it complted i got money but not final prize ( dress) from event. That was gone, but it still said when i finished event there was time left. Now to be honest they need to be longer its way too hard to finish in just the short time. 3 days instead of 2 would be great.
    Thanks
  • Options
    An update: I got a message back from support. It actually came a lot quicker than I thought it would. They can't "restore my progress" (weird phrasing) but they're giving me 20 b-gems "for [my] troubles". It might just be a refund on the b-gems I spent speeding up the task, though because I did spend 20. Still no dress. They said they'd let the devs team know about my problem at least.

Edit: I took then a little bit but they did send me my 20 b-gems in via a message.
  • Options
    An update: I got a message back from support. It actually came a lot quicker than I thought it would. They can't "restore my progress" (weird phrasing) but they're giving me 20 b-gems "for [my] troubles". It might just be a refund on the b-gems I spent speeding up the task, though because I did spend 20. Still no dress. They said they'd let the devs team know about my problem at least.

Edit: I took then a little bit but they did send me my 20 b-gems in via a message.

Nice. I sent a message when that happened to me, but I spent 20 gems and they only have me 10. At least some people are getting the full amount.
  • Options
    User652User652 Registered Users 30 Posts
    Surprisingly, I did hear back today about this issue. i only received an apology and no compensation like you guys. Rohit, my customer care member said "I am sorry to hear about the credits you did not receive for the weekend event event. Unfortunately, this is not irreversible even though I'd love to do it for you."
    BS:AD Star ID: EQMG24D6
    Michelle X
    Level 18/70m+ fans
    Label: Slave 4 Glu Records
  • Options
    I heard back today from Rohit also but he asked me for a screen shot of the dress???? Um I don't have screenshot since to event is over....

• Options
    I wonder if it makes a different which customer service rep you got? The one who helped me was Harsh (that was the name they signed the message with, they were actually very sympathetic).
  • Options
    No reply for me. I'm so frustrated. I quit playing.
  • Options
    inging Registered Users 54 Posts
    At least you got some action I have heard nothing back and doubtful that i will.
  • Options
    GluJennGluJenn Registered Users 80 Posts
    Hi all,

Contacted Customer Care about about this again. If you are not satisfied with the response, please contact them again.
  • Options
    Savannah OSavannah O Registered Users 21 Posts
    Reposting this from the previous weekend event thread because this is exactly what happened to me as well, and I will be submitting a support ticket;

Well after a late start (advertising popup originally said the event would start with a call around 11am from Anne but I didn't actually get the call until after 10pm) I was progressing nicely on this weekend event, I had received everything but the dress (12 hour events are killer) I sped up the last event solar-something (to the tune of 32 B-Gems, ouch) where I was to receive an award from Britney. I completed the event but received no check marks at the end to complete the event. I got robbed and there are no more check marked quests. Please help.
    ~Savannah

Star ID: X6LD4VXG
  • Options
    So I have heard nothing back from Rohit since June 22nd..... He said he was going to check his resources and get back to me but nothing....

• Options
    I submitted a ticket on June 19. I didn't receive a response when everyone else did, so on June 23 I resubmitted my complaint and stated if I did not hear back by June 27, I would be deleting the app. Finally, today, June 26, Saqib responded and stated he had added the dress to my inventory as a one time courtesy. It took a week, but I finally got it. I didn't bother with this weekend event. But maybe next time. I haven't played all week.
  • Options
    GluJenn wrote: »
    Hi all,

Contacted Customer Care about about this again. If you are not satisfied with the response, please contact them again.
    I did and they haven't replied. I replied right after to let them know that I wasn't happy with losing gems and items (not to mention my fans being locked at 0 now...)

It's getting ridiculous GluJenn. I have tickets from the end of May that didn't get replied to. Minor things, but still.
    Now the problems are more serious and it's getting to the point where I'm ready to delete the game and never download a Glu game again. I have waited a week for a reply on my last ticket.
  • Options
    I never heard back from Rohdit so I sent add another comment just saying I was touching base to see if he found anything out and I was lucky enough someone had a screenshot of the yellow dress and sent that also.

I got a message back from Harsh today that they sent me the dress via in game messages!!! Sure enough it is now in my inventory, yay!!! He apologized for the wait, took them a bit but I finally got it.