Options

Song Is Not Charting, ETC.

scurrywscurryw Registered Users 3 Posts
hi,

my song is not charting and i am definitely completing the tasks with the musical symbol beside them. can we correct this? i sent a ticket and they sent me here. i have seen from other game errors, you give the run around.

not only is this post in subject completely to the above, but my entire game was wiped .... of which i had dedicated hard work since february. was sent here.

can something be done bc i feel like im wasting my time posting this and playing this game nowadays.

thanks

Comments

• Options
    LelesLeles Registered Users 46 Posts
    Yeah its a problem/bug there having in the game.
    I'm having this issue since I started playing the game my singles won't chart, Iets hope they will fix this in the next update
  • Options
    bleepyhbleepyh Registered Users 49 Posts
    scurryw wrote: »
    hi,

my song is not charting and i am definitely completing the tasks with the musical symbol beside them. can we correct this? i sent a ticket and they sent me here. i have seen from other game errors, you give the run around.

not only is this post in subject completely to the above, but my entire game was wiped .... of which i had dedicated hard work since february. was sent here.

can something be done bc i feel like im wasting my time posting this and playing this game nowadays.

thanks

I've stopped playing the game because of this. They don't seem to make this bug a priority. Meanwhile ads on the game have been doubled, if you've noticed. So, money is their priority right now.

You sent a ticket? Me too, and it was last May 27, no response since then. Best to just Don't get your hopes up. :)

GluJenn and co., will just neglect this tbh.
  • Options
    ParisHollywoodParisHollywood Registered Users 42 Posts
    My friends or contacts haven't been 'able' to vote for my song in more than a week..
    GameCenter: + --Sven-- +

Stardom: A-List
    Paris
    A-List #1
    85 Million Fans
    Level 16

Stardom: Hollywood
    Paris
    A-List #1
    106 Million Fans
    Level 18

KimK: Hollywood