Options

Cash & BGems Bug

viiquiviiqui Registered Users 1 Posts
A few days ago I tried to buy a new item. I did receive the style bonus points but the item was not purchased, my money was not spent and my BGems went down from 6 to -52 (yes, negative, and it was a cash item).
Now I can't buy anything on the store even though I have enough money. It always says I don't.
I sent a ticket about 5 days ago and I did not receive a response. Please fix this so I can use the store again.

Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    bleepyhbleepyh Registered Users 49 Posts
    I've stopped playing the game because of this. They don't seem to make this bug a priority. Meanwhile ads on the game have been doubled, if you've noticed. So, money is their priority right now.

You sent a ticket? Me too, and it was last May 27, no response since then. Best to just Don't get your hopes up. :)
  • Options
    ParisHollywoodParisHollywood Registered Users 42 Posts
    bleepyh wrote: »
    I've stopped playing the game because of this. They don't seem to make this bug a priority. Meanwhile ads on the game have been doubled, if you've noticed. So, money is their priority right now.

You sent a ticket? Me too, and it was last May 27, no response since then. Best to just Don't get your hopes up. :)

Have you already sent a second message in the support ticket ?
    GameCenter: + --Sven-- +

Stardom: A-List
    Paris
    A-List #1
    85 Million Fans
    Level 16

Stardom: Hollywood
    Paris
    A-List #1
    106 Million Fans
    Level 18

KimK: Hollywood