Options

"Patching up a friendship" cost me gems, did not add person to contacts

User652User652 Registered Users 30 Posts
FYI this is the fourth issue I've had with this game:

1. Spent 74 gems to "charm" a contact who wasn't added to contact list. I was actually replied to by Rohit at customer care who sent me a cut and paste response that clearly showed he did not read my ticket in full. Feel free to read all about it in the customer care forum, [RR] Sage has been some help. - submitted 6/12/2016, initial response by Rohit 6/16/2016, no response since then
http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?207964-Lost-gems-in-BS-AD

2. Spent gems on daily spin to try and win an item, went to buy more gems, but was sent back to LA. Unable to spin the wheel again, reset again the next day. The only reason I bought them was because the chances were very much in my favor. - submitted 6/18/2016. no response yet
http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?208398-Is-there-a-way-to-access-daily-spin

3. Not receiving credit or the item for the weekend event even though there was time left. -submitted 6/19/2016. GluJenn responded to my post, and I'm sure there's currently something being worked out
http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?208657-No-reward-for-weekend-event

And now 4. Spent 12 gems to "patch things up" with Bobbi Hall, but she was not added to my contacts. The game had no problem charging me and I heard the sound of my gems being spent, but nothing happened. Normally I am asked to delete a contact to make room, but it didn't happen. Her speech bubble went away and I had no other options. I left the location (Starbeans for what it's worth) and came back and she again asked to repair the friendship, and the option to spend another 12 gems was there. - just happened today 06/22/2016

Is there a way to see what my ticket number is? Are all my issues grouped into one ticket or is there a way to have multiple tickets open at the same time? I have a suspicion that once my ticket is looked at the customer support team will only address one of these four issues (I restated 1, 2, and 4 in my last ticket- I forgot about 3 at first) so I feel like I need to state each very clearly here.

I understand that there's multiple tickets and issues being dealt with, but I haven't heard from anyone since the 16th when Rohit failed to even read through my ticket. I'd like to add that I've included multiple pictures in my tickets to help you out. I feel like the next time I choose to spend gems I'll make sure to take before and after shots.

Star ID: EQMG24D6, iPhone 6s, iOS 9.3.2, level 17, female character
BS:AD Star ID: EQMG24D6
Michelle X
Level 18/70m+ fans
Label: Slave 4 Glu Records

Comments

• Options
    wanted to update that my issues were looked at today. I received an interestingly worded apology for the weekend event, but did not receive gems like some of the others on this board. Additionally, I was given 15 gems for my issue of repairing a friendship, which I do appreciate.

However, the point of my original problem #1 (see in link) was not fully addressed again. Rohit at customer care simply told me what the "charm" option does in the game without really answering my problem. Hopefully this issue will finally get resolved. I do appreciate that the support tickets are being handled a little faster though.
    Michelle X
    Level 18/70m+ fans
  • Options
    I take it back. I was told in the support chat that I would receive 15 gems as a refund for issue #4, but my gem count is still the same.
    Michelle X
    Level 18/70m+ fans