Options

Singles not charting!!! ????

LelesLeles Registered Users 46 Posts
I have sent a ticket about this problem and they answered me with: "each song you release competes against others for four days. After that time the song is removed out of rotation. So keep on coming with those hits to stay in the charts".
I'm aware of that, but since I ever started playing the game my singles won't chart at all like, they don't even compete in the chart because they don't appear in it and other players don't even see them. Every time I make a new single I go to the local and global chart and its not there at all, its like it doesn't even exist!
I try to tap on " your spot " nothing happens.

So glu support please don't tell me to keep on coming with those hits to stay in charts because this is obviously a glitch :/

So fix it and let us enjoy seeing our singles chart.

Comments

• Options
    inging Registered Users 54 Posts
    yeah i have the same problem, the first few i did were fine. Now everyone for the last two weeks that i have done do well and just aren't even on my singles list.
  • Options
    Yeah it's frustrating, I mean what's the point of doing singles when no one can see them or like them!
  • Options
    Miguelito86Miguelito86 Registered Users 29 Posts
    The game is only good until you get to b list, t hen it goes downhill. I hit A list , 47 mill fans and havent been able to play in two weeks
  • Options
    bleepyhbleepyh Registered Users 49 Posts
    Don't get your hopes up. They just don't care. PERIOD. Still haven't gotten any response from my singles not charting and losing of fans, and that was on the month of MAY! lmao.
  • Options
    Their support answered me and they said they are aware of this issue and the developers are diligently working on resolving this bug as quickly as possible
    Let's hope they will actually fix it 🙏🏻
  • Options
    yoyo_onlyoyo_onl Registered Users 1 Posts
    same here, just recorded a single like 2 days ago and it doesn't peak on the charts, i can't even go to the charts cause it keep on loading like forever :'(
  • Options
    inging Registered Users 54 Posts
    I am having the same problem, im actually dropping but i have more. i was at 55 mil today the last single had 37 mil and it was higher than the one with 55 mil.