The Hackers Are Screwing Up The Top Charts

Miguelito86Miguelito86 Registered Users 29 Posts
I submitted a ticket on it last week, but they are still occupying the top 20 positions on the global chart. IDK why support can't seem to keep this game up to date, still waiting on a response about my game glitching for a week now

Comments

• Miguelito86Miguelito86 Registered Users 29 Posts
    Glujenn, can you ask them to please look into this as well
  • ParisHollywoodParisHollywood Registered Users 42 Posts
    Glujenn, can you ask them to please look into this as well

Sadly enough there isn't communication like it should be.
    GameCenter: + --Sven-- +

Stardom: A-List
    Paris
    A-List #1
    85 Million Fans
    Level 16

Stardom: Hollywood
    Paris
    A-List #1
    106 Million Fans
    Level 18

KimK: Hollywood
    Paris
    A-List #40
    222 Million Fans
    A-List Couple #Not Ranked yet
    Level 25

Kendall&Kylie
    Paris
    A-List #1
    31 Million Fans
    Level 21

BritneyS: AD (STAR ID: NZ5X7X5Q)
    Paris
    A-List #126
    30M Fans
    Level 15
    Hollywood Exclusive Record Label
    16 Members

Nicki Minaj: The Empire
    Coming Soon
  • annamorgauseannamorgause Registered Users 35 Posts
    It's so unfair how people with hacks can game the system like that. There's gotta be a way to, like, block people with detected hacks from the charts. I know in KKH hackers don't get weekend events an in K&K they at least don't get gift boxes. Hackers in this game should be punished by at least not being able to be on the global charts. It's only fair and would probably deter more people from hacking.
    Star ID: 78J42Y5L
  • LelesLeles Registered Users 46 Posts
    No, if they do a punishment most likely they will lose players, because then players will stop playing tha game and delete it
  • annamorgauseannamorgause Registered Users 35 Posts
    Leles wrote: »
    No, if they do a punishment most likely they will lose players, because then players will stop playing tha game and delete it

But the players they'd be losing aren't ones that are making them any money. They aren't buying b-gems or cash or watching ads. It'd be better to keep the ones that make them money happy than the ones that aren't. Especially if the cheaters are driving profitable users away. I can definitely see a lot of people going "if you can't win by doing it the right way, what's the post of playing at all?" or "of you can't beat em, join em". I really don't think hacker the the user base glu wants.
    Star ID: 78J42Y5L
  • GluJennGluJenn Registered Users 80 Posts
    The Top Charts listings are typically 'scrubbed' on at least a daily basis to remove singles with suspiciously high numbers, so if you see something that looks like a cheat, it's likely it won't be on the charts long. It's impossible to catch all of them, but the current system does remove the most egregious.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    GluJenn wrote: »
    The Top Charts listings are typically 'scrubbed' on at least a daily basis to remove singles with suspiciously high numbers, so if you see something that looks like a cheat, it's likely it won't be on the charts long. It's impossible to catch all of them, but the current system does remove the most egregious.

So that means I'm a flop :p
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • bleepyhbleepyh Registered Users 49 Posts
    Don't get your hopes up. They don't care if you're not charting. Still haven't gotten any response from my singles not charting, and that was on the month of MAY! lmao.
    Vats wrote: »
    So that means I'm a flop :p

I once felt like I was a flop too Vats, because they weren't charting lmao. It's just incompetence in the developers part.