Weekend Events archive

Comments

• ZsoltyNZsoltyN Registered Users 1 Posts
    All done!

DUb2ako.jpg
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »

Mine started Friday at 12pm EST/9am PST but last week's event started at 3pm EST/12pm PST and the others have been as well IIRC?

Oh that's cool. Thanks for the info. I'm also located on the east coast as well.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    First event I was able to finish! Love the outfit!

image_zpskiq0btpo.jpeg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Done too! I am so so so glad that in BSAD we don't have gift boxes to torture us. I am actually liking the gameplay and events more than K&K (which is now torturing me with glitches and gift box woes).

lbvA3fY.jpg
    PM to add
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Bumping this thread since this side of the forum was just hit with a wall of spam. We have only a day or so left on the current Juicy Couture package and I think there might be one more outfit/package left as the ad in game for JC had 3 different BSAD avatars in different looks.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    Nice styling Linda!

Ooh I love the background Nai! What location is that BTW? I'm loving the island. That paradise is giving me life.
    PicsArt_06-27-08.28.56_zpskl2j5te6.jpg~original

I would have grinded for the rest of the earnables but I didn't like the sandals that much but the floral designed dress looks nice though. If the outfit came with some cute wedges then that would have motivated me to grind for it.

Well anyways here's my dolls who's taking a vacation at Barcelona, Spain. They're waiting for their dance instructor to come so that they can learn new flamenco moves.☺
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Carol it's Maldives! It looks beautiful, I want to go there one day :o
    PM to add
    sure enough!:

tumblr_o9jx02R9G81qfvh9po1_540.jpg

I really like the look of the romper but the leg animated right where the short cuts off and it looks awkward when the legs cross. I wish it were to her knees instead or even just a little longer. It's cute tho!

ETA: it disappeared?

#ComeBackVats
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Linda it's so nice to have your doll in my game, cause I always thought your KKH doll one of the best dressed, but couldn't enjoy her looks daily.

Nai, Invictus wants to go to the Maldives with Xan and Jax, that looks perfect!

Carol your ladies in red are lovely. Just saw one of them rocking with the BOMT look!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Thanks Vats!:)
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

4th of July weekend 2016 - Headliner Event:

tumblr_o9ly0qKT4P1qfvh9po1_540_zpsgcnbjo0h.jpg

This outfit is a take on this fairly famous Britney one:

flag7_zpsozkjwljx.jpg

(I even changed my hair for the screencap :3)

I'm slightly miffed about missing this look - no way am I going to spend what I need to to complete it, but it's cute at least and hopefully the guys get something nice too.

#ComeBackVats
    I don't have the event for Jax. Not sure if it's Android issue or just guys.

I also don't see the Juicy Couture event too.
    PM to add
    Finally got it.

fT4aZyg.png
    PM to add
    The 'Britney wants you!' outfit! Aww the 2000s <3

I'm glad that I went as a guy cause seeing those iconic outfits running away from me could hurt.

I like the guys outfit a lot, the pants and top are love, but the game is so new too put so many B-gems on that... I have to save for the good things that eventually will come.

Andrzej I'm sorry to bring this to open forum, but I need to ask you if you are able to see the PMs I sent to you, cause you never answered me back ever!

That's the way I give you credit instead of thinking that you prefer to ignores me;)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats wrote: »
    The 'Britney wants you!' outfit! Aww the 2000s <3

I'm glad that I went as a guy cause seeing those iconic outfits running away from me could hurt.

I like the guys outfit a lot, the pants and top are love, but the game is so new too put so many B-gems on that... I have to save for the good things that eventually will come.

Andrzej I'm sorry to bring this to open forum, but I need to ask you if you are able to see the PMs I sent to you, cause you never answered me back ever!

That's the way I give you credit instead of thinking that you prefer to ignores me;)

omg, no I didn't!

I usually post on the forum from my phone & the mobile site doesn't have the top menu bar. I'll go look now :3

#ComeBackVats
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Does anyone know how much we have to spend for the second item? Is it 100 but not combined with the first 20, so actually 120?
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
    Lii wrote: »
    Does anyone know how much we have to spend for the second item? Is it 100 but not combined with the first 20, so actually 120?

it is indeed the second option - 100 separate gems from the original 20 so 120 total.

#ComeBackVats
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    it is indeed the second option - 100 separate gems from the original 20 so 120 total.

Ack! I imagine the 3rd and 4th item to be expensive too.
    PM to add
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Ack! I imagine the 3rd and 4th item to be expensive too.

Everything is so expensive that buying two items in this game we'll probably be able to finish the event:p.

Would be nice if they lower the prices, instead they are increasing, that other long hair prior the last update used to cost 100 b-gems and now is 120...

Anyway I think I finished the storylines today, Anne started to call me for regular gigs for the first time.

I need to record new singles to get more stories from now on until the next update.

I think I had just one storyline related to NY, not sure need to check, I'm doing an archive of storylines I have more than thousand screenshots by now, it's been really fun!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Lizard wrote: »
    The third item is 300.

are you sure you mean the third and not the 4th? Because in my experience first item is 20 gems, second is a separate 100 and third was 240 so if it IS 300 then it went up XP

#ComeBackVats
    Thanks for the screenshot Lizard!

I guess they changed from the last time.

I wouldn't be surprised if they start to raise the number of points for event it was exactly like that on KKH.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    7/8/16 - gifting weekend (if you have the men's items/a screencap of them please post!)

image_zpsavlkhfq6.png

7/15/16 - Miami Nice event (that I.....never got XP)

image_zpszl1c8lcr.png

8EWjBFf_zps71e2ygw2.png

7/22/16 - Dates & Hangouts

CyotlUN_zpsbgka0ptx.jpg

II2EXTc_zpspahbp0o1.png

figured I'd update these while it was still easy to catch up on it ;3

#ComeBackVats
    8 July - Andrzej you can add this pic to your post above

K2uA1Uk.png
    PM to add
    22 July 2016 - Headliner Event

MEB5FYV.jpg
    bV7UyLx.png
    PM to add
    I saw on instagram girls stuff and came running here to see if the event was out, didn't cheked my game yet lol

Thanks for posting it Nai!

Wow girls stuff are really hot! Britney styled her hair like that few times, can remember from an event of Rolling Stone back to 2003 and WorK B!tch music video... I'm old I could call out things like that on a second few years ago lol

The dress is inspired on this year BMA's, but that one was blue(?!) see what I'm talking about...

I like that ripped jeans, want to go for it, anyone knows how much I need to get there?

The transparent top is not my thing nor the hair, but it is a really cool hair for those who likes it shorter reminds me Leon S. Kennedy's from Resident Evil series:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I'm slightly bummed about the first hair being on a headliner but the moment out avatar moves her neck/body the style is slightly less dreamy so I will be fine missing it. Hopefully our next hairstyle is from a non monetized weekend event!

#ComeBackVats
    I agree Andrzej, earnable hair, yay!

I got the pants <3

It's really difficult to spend on this game without spending too much!

I bought de undercut bun to Invictus and needed to spend more 40 b-gems to get to the pants, but there isn't anything for that amount in the wardrobe, so got some stickers, a new hair color and a background to reach the exactly number of b-gems.

I hope that soon they introduce an earn a b-gem for every 5 stars gig completed, cause during this kind of event the game is dead!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    The amount of Bgems to complete is 20 + 100 + 300 + ? Or did it change?

I'm thinking to just spend 120 bgems for Xan so she gets cool face jewels. I like the hair but sigh... Getting my games beyond even the 3rd item is impossible for now. Feel like it's unfair to put cash as the first reward... right? someone agree with me please?

The guy's mesh top just screams stripper-style :p

I also want an earn Bgems event!
    PM to add
    I agree Nai. The cash prize sucks. I don't really like the earn able that much. I like the dress and the hair but not the face jewels. (Sigh)

Oh well I'll be saving my bgems for a future V.I.P. event.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Yeah that's the amount of b-gems Nai for the first 3 items and the last one is still a big '?', cause I never got there and no one told me how many b-gems is needed util now lol

TBH I'm so poor in this game that I gladly accepted the money without thinking too much about it, but now that the subject was brought in, hell yeah! We deserve better prizes or a higher amount!

I saw a picture of men's hair on the game's instagram and realized that there are tiny braids in the hair, not sure what I think about this:confused:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!