55m FANS, A LIST, NOW: 0 FANS, E LIST.

yodilityodilit Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 31 Posts
This is getting ridiculous. Playing this game today and I suddenly went from over 55m fans to 0 fans. A list to E list. Finished an event and got 100k in sales after getting 1-5m per event...

Submitted a report in the app already but since it took 2 weeks to get a reply last time I had something happening I'm not holding my breath.

If you plan on making an in app purchase, don't. Glu doesn't support its customers and you shouldn't support Glu either.

Comments

• yodilityodilit Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 31 Posts
    AND NOW... After using gems to get to the 4th event for the weekend event and now the event has disappeared. So I'm out b gems and don't even have a chance at earning the item.
  • bleepyhbleepyh Registered Users 49 Posts
    This happened to me. I restarted my game because there wasn't any response from the Glu Team, especially GluJenn, and the ones responsible for the tickets.

I've stopped playing the game because of this. They don't seem to make this bug a priority. Meanwhile ads on the game have been doubled, if you've noticed. So, money is their priority right now.

You sent a ticket? Me too, and it was last May 27, no response since then. Best to just Don't get your hopes up. :)
  • yodilityodilit Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 31 Posts
    bleepyh wrote: »
    This happened to me. I restarted my game because there wasn't any response from the Glu Team, especially GluJenn, and the ones responsible for the tickets.

I've stopped playing the game because of this. They don't seem to make this bug a priority. Meanwhile ads on the game have been doubled, if you've noticed. So, money is their priority right now.

You sent a ticket? Me too, and it was last May 27, no response since then. Best to just Don't get your hopes up. :)

Someone in the customer care forum said the wait time for BS:AD tickets is 3-4 days. Wonder how they figure that. I have tickets outstanding from mid May. (Most problems were fixed with the game update though.)
  • Miguelito86Miguelito86 Registered Users 29 Posts
    They are the worst tbh! I've been waiting 2 weeks now on a fix, I would give up at this point, but I spent money on this app, so I feel like they're screwing us over!
  • ParisHollywoodParisHollywood Registered Users 42 Posts
    It's indeed a new bug since the update that players are ranked on the E-list, i'm sure that will be solved with the next update.
    GameCenter: + --Sven-- +

Stardom: A-List
    Paris
    A-List #1
    85 Million Fans
    Level 16

Stardom: Hollywood
    Paris
    A-List #1
    106 Million Fans
    Level 18

KimK: Hollywood
    Paris
    A-List #40
    222 Million Fans
    A-List Couple #Not Ranked yet
    Level 25

Kendall&Kylie
    Paris
    A-List #1
    31 Million Fans
    Level 21

BritneyS: AD (STAR ID: NZ5X7X5Q)
    Paris
    A-List #126
    30M Fans
    Level 15
    Hollywood Exclusive Record Label
    16 Members

Nicki Minaj: The Empire
    Coming Soon
  • dabneyrdabneyr Registered Users 29 Posts
    55M seems to be the magic number. Happened to me there.
    Britney Spears: American Dream - Level 18
    Dabney Linn - STAR ID: XD2D2JVQ
    www.britneyspearsamericandream.tumblr.com
    A-List #1 - 100.1M Fans
    259,638,027 Best Single's Sales
    Dark Owl Records
  • KyndallThaKingKyndallThaKing Registered Users 211 Posts
    Same but I had 56m my heart skipped a beat when I saw it :mad:
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

Britney Spears: American Dream
    William A
    Star ID: LNY6YJ4V
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    WLA Records Label: The Best Indie Label Around
    50 Members
    Level 18

• tabro73tabro73 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I am having the same issue. Lost my fans. Was an A list now I am an E list. FRUSTRATING.
  • ecctvecctv Registered Users 7 Posts
    Bad news, 55m isn't the magic number. I was a bit over 57million and it just glitched out. It seemed to happen when the connection was lost.
    Although considering I was "stuck" at level 17 and the missions were all generic with nothing new, I don't know if I'm that disappointed. It shouldn't tease certain outfits being available at a level that is literally impossible to get to at this time.

----
    Update: I did another mission and despite being told I gained fans, my number is still at zero. :/
    aka
    Elizabeth Lilah
    EQMGRPM6
  • JordanJJordanJ Registered Users 1 Posts
    ecctv wrote: »
    Bad news, 55m isn't the magic number. I was a bit over 57million and it just glitched out. It seemed to happen when the connection was lost.
    Although considering I was "stuck" at level 17 and the missions were all generic with nothing new, I don't know if I'm that disappointed. It shouldn't tease certain outfits being available at a level that is literally impossible to get to at this time.

----
    Update: I did another mission and despite being told I gained fans, my number is still at zero. :/
    This is the exact same thing that has happened to me. Also I completed a performance mission yesterday, yet it's still listed and they want me to do it again.

Britney Spears: American Dream
    A List #56
    59.3m fans
    Level 17
  • dabneyrdabneyr Registered Users 29 Posts
    I was having the same problem but yesterday my 59.6M came back and I was credited 50 B-Gems! Hope they fix all of yours as well!
    Britney Spears: American Dream - Level 18
    Dabney Linn - STAR ID: XD2D2JVQ
    www.britneyspearsamericandream.tumblr.com
    A-List #1 - 100.1M Fans
    259,638,027 Best Single's Sales
    Dark Owl Records
  • Payton55Payton55 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I got the 50 gems but am still without my 57m fans!
  • GluJennGluJenn Registered Users 80 Posts
    Can you send me your GluStar ID? I checked in with our server folks and they told me there a couple of cases where the game saved just after the fix and they will run the fix multiple times over the next couple of days to make sure to catch everyone. I can have them check your ID to make sure it's also on the list.
  • Payton55Payton55 Registered Users 4 Posts
    M9Z62NW7- thanks!!
  • bleepyhbleepyh Registered Users 49 Posts
    Don't get your hopes up. They don't care if you've lost your fans. Still haven't gotten any justice from my losses, and that was on the month of MAY! lmao.
  • GluJennGluJenn Registered Users 80 Posts
    Payton55 wrote: »
    M9Z62NW7- thanks!!

You should be fixed now. Please let me know if you still have issues.
  • ParisHollywoodParisHollywood Registered Users 42 Posts
    Still the same, showing in my record company as E list
    GameCenter: + --Sven-- +

Stardom: A-List
    Paris
    A-List #1
    85 Million Fans
    Level 16

Stardom: Hollywood
    Paris
    A-List #1
    106 Million Fans
    Level 18

KimK: Hollywood
    Paris
    A-List #40
    222 Million Fans
    A-List Couple #Not Ranked yet
    Level 25

Kendall&Kylie
    Paris
    A-List #1
    31 Million Fans
    Level 21

BritneyS: AD (STAR ID: NZ5X7X5Q)
    Paris
    A-List #126
    30M Fans
    Level 15
    Hollywood Exclusive Record Label
    16 Members

Coming Soon
  • Twylyght MystTwylyght Myst Registered Users 130 Posts
    Same here, I am an a-lister but in my record label it still shows me as an e-lister.
    Game Center: Twylyght Myst
    Britney Spears: 86D94L7R

Daily KKH, K&K, & BS:AD player

Gordon Ramsey Dash player
  • LelesLeles Registered Users 46 Posts
    Same here too, Im an A but I show as an E in my record label :/