image_zpsy9amfjvy.png
Game Center: Twylyght Myst
Britney Spears: 86D94L7R

Daily KKH, K&K, & BS:AD player

Gordon Ramsey Dash player

Comments

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Oh wow the earn ables looks really sporty and has a casual feel to it.

I think that the gigs doesn't pay enough cash because as soon as my dolls get paid, I buy them more clothes and then after that I'm broke AF lol:D

I was really looking forward to participate to build up my dolls wardrobes but somehow I'm really not understanding these events lately. I'm completely puzzled.:confused:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks for posting it Twylyght!

I just saw in my game too, not impressed with men's items at that quickly look I gave them.

I raised like 800 B$ today during all day lol

I doubt that I'm going to get to the second item *sigh*

But hey I'm accepting gifts! :cool:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    Do points only count towards just contacts or does it count towards friends too? Because if I'm gonna spend cash or B-Gems, I'd rather gift a real person than my contacts.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
  • Options
    Twylyght MystTwylyght Myst Registered Users 130 Posts
    Welcome! Lol

Same here Carol! As soon as I get cash it's gone :o

Nivid - that s a good question, I'm not sure as soon as it starts I'll gift some of my friends and let everyone know

• Options
    unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    Lol I love the concept of gifting and getting kind of event. But yeahhh so broke in this game! Also not a huge fan of the sporty workout look. Meh. Im excited to see how the points are.

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I just spent all my money! lol! But I wasn't very rich before anyway.
    PM to add
  • Options
    I really wanted to grind but dang Glu is giving us too many breaks already hahaha.:D
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    User652User652 Registered Users 30 Posts
    How much do the gifting events usually cost/how many items do you have to give? $ vs. Gems

Thankfully I've been saving up money for one of the cars so I should be able to get some items. I don't have any gems after last week though 😔

Also, I'm looking for a gifting buddy for this event if anyone's interested
    BS:AD Star ID: EQMG24D6
    Michelle X
    Level 18/70m+ fans
    Label: Slave 4 Glu Records
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    1 style point = 1 event point.

Is there a way to know how many style points each item gives?

Good idea about gifting buddy but I recently spent thousands away lol! Next time must remember to save up.
    PM to add
  • Options
    tara98goldtara98gold Registered Users 87 Posts
    I kind of like the event items, I am hoping to earn them all. So far I have gotten to the sneakers have gifted a few friends on my contact list. Needed 15 style points to get to the 2nd item. Didn't pay attention to what is next as far as points go.
  • Options
    nivid wrote: »
    Do points only count towards just contacts or does it count towards friends too? Because if I'm gonna spend cash or B-Gems, I'd rather gift a real person than my contacts.

I gifts some friend and it did give me event points :)

• Options
    Thank you so much for the adorable gifts Linda, Amy, Unique and Twylyght!

I love to gift my friends too, hope everyone received those that I sent!

Wish I could to transfer Vats money to Invictus, so I would be able to send you guys more stuff, well I'm working hard to get there and maybe someday I'll be able!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    Vats wrote: »

Wish I could to transfer Vats money to Invictus, so I would be able to send you guys more stuff, well I'm working hard to get there and maybe someday I'll be able!

Thanks for the gift Vats!! It would be nice to transfer KKH money hehe! BUT this way the gifts are more meaningful because we are gifting our hard earned cash :)

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • Options
    User652User652 Registered Users 30 Posts
    6, 15, 40, ????

$200 for one style point, no idea how gems work

even with everything I saved up it only got me halfway through the pants!
    BS:AD Star ID: EQMG24D6
    Michelle X
    Level 18/70m+ fans
    Label: Slave 4 Glu Records
  • Options
    You're right Unique!

Thanks for the gifts Nai!

User I noticed that some clothes give less than 1 point for 200 B$, like 2 points for an item that costs 1k B$ instead of 5 points.

I'll try to work to get the pants if my accounts are right I need around 10k B$ to get there, don't know how is the amount to the fourth item, but is impossible at this rate...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    gabrielnunes86gabrielnunes86 Registered Users 8 Posts
    This event is not appearing to me, I wonder if Glu think I hacked my game and blocked me? What should I do?
  • Options

You're welcome! I would sent more but I am so broke now lol... I tried doing side gigs but $90 does not cut it lmao...

I did get the shoes though so I'm happy! Not sure if I am going to make it to the leggings before the event is up :(

• Options
    Thanks Vats,Twylyght, unique and nivid for the gifts. I wished that I could gift y'all back but I'm broke lol

I'm hoping for next week's event consists of grinding for the earnables.☺
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Lizard wrote: »
    The shoes aren't showing up
    This event is not appearing to me, I wonder if Glu think I hacked my game and blocked me? What should I do?

I'm sorry that you guys are having issues, I'm afraid that I can't help you guys! Hope that gets fixed before the event ends!

No problem Carol! We're not much ahead of you!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    ecctvecctv Registered Users 7 Posts
    Someone on my friends list just bombarded me with gifts, some that are crazy expensive so I'm concerned they used a hack to get them. Will I be punished for accepting them?
    aka
    Elizabeth Lilah
    EQMGRPM6
  • Options
    Welcome to the forum ecctv!

We shouldn't discuss hack here since this is the official forum, but I never saw anyone being punished for whatever reason on Glu's games not even the hackers...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    gabrielnunes86gabrielnunes86 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Welcome to the forum ecctv!

We shouldn't discuss hack here since this is the official forum, but I never saw anyone being punished for whatever reason on Glu's games not even the hackers...

I am part of a group on Facebook for Kendall & Kylie game and I saw people there who hacked the game complaining about not receiving these kind of events anymore.

And now i'm not receiving events of the Britney Game? I love the game and I even did a post here when the game was released complaing about hackers, I would never do such thing on my game.
  • Options
    ecctv wrote: »
    Someone on my friends list just bombarded me with gifts, some that are crazy expensive so I'm concerned they used a hack to get them. Will I be punished for accepting them?

I don't think you will because your not the one who hacked the game....

However I do know in the K&K game if you are in noncompliance with Glu's terms of use within the game your gift box at the bottom of the screen disappears and you won't receive events unless you restart the game or make an appeal...

Per the forum post in the K&K forums... http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?205028-Missing-gift-box-button