The B Line (General Chat Thread)

Comments

• Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Whoot finally a A-Lister! :D

If anyone wants to add me feel free to ID is in my signature not sure if it shows up.
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Thanks for making it clear User652!

About the record label name, I thought on Slave 4 Glu records, what do you guys think?

Who wants to sign the list?

Hey anyone is experiencing game lagging when in the south beach in Miami?

Always happens when I'm there and I'm forced to restart the game...

U4Q4dtH.gif
    Ah Vats that is too PERFECT! Do you want to create it when you get the chance before someone else does? I feel like you should be the CEO/producer. And I would love to be apart of your record label!

And no I haven't had an issues with south beach! Sorry you are. sounds frustrating :(

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • User652User652 Registered Users 30 Posts
    That label name is amazing! I think you should definitely make it before someone else does!
    If you do, I'd love to be a member of a record label for active members from this forum. I feel like no one in my label uses the chat and I wish they did!
    BS:AD Star ID: EQMG24D6
    Michelle X
    Level 18/70m+ fans
    Label: Slave 4 Glu Records
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Cool is done!

I setted as private, we can have 50 members for what I saw.

The name is Slave 4 Glu Records, and the message is something like 'welcome members of BSAM official forum'.

My name is showing as E-lister though. Have to figure how to invite people to it.

Are we going to have rules to accept and exclude members?

I'm excited to see how it works!

User I'll add you later in my game or you can add me just follow the instagram link the ID is there, in case I forget lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Cool is done!

The name is Slave 4 Glu Records, and the message is something like 'welcome members of BSAM official forum'.

My name is showing as E-lister though. Have to figure how to invite people to it.

User I'll add you later in my game or you can add me just follow the instagram link the ID is there, in case I forget lol

Yay! I can't figure out how to leave my current record label? Am I missing something?

btw I changed my name to 'Unique Elegance'.

My opinion is we accept active forum members and exclude random people who try to add. User652 I'll go add you to my game if thats fine with you ! :)

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts

Just don't exclude me :p

I sent a request to join for both my games!
    PM to add
    unique123 wrote: »
    Yay! I can't figure out how to leave my current record label? Am I missing something?

My opinion is we accept active forum members and exclude random people who try to add. User652 I'll go add you to my game if thats fine with you ! :)

Click Record Label, beside your name you should see an icon with 3 lines, click that and you can leave.
    PM to add
  • Twylyght MystTwylyght Myst Registered Users 130 Posts
    Cool is done!

I tried to join but it keeps saying server busy lol...

I finally saw your single in my feed, I liked it then my singles feed froze up so hopefully it went thru!
    Game Center: Twylyght Myst
    Britney Spears: 86D94L7R

Daily KKH, K&K, & BS:AD player

Gordon Ramsey Dash player
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Cool is done!

My dolls have privately requested to join your label. They can't wait to be accepted.☺
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

My opinion is we accept active forum members and exclude random people who try to add.

Great new name! We have room for people now, but if we got full we can tell to the members that we will keep them there only if they have a forum account and are active in the game.

Nai never would do that! Already added both Xan and Jax!
    I tried to join but it keeps saying server busy lol...

I finally saw your single in my feed, I liked it then my singles feed froze up so hopefully it went thru!

Yeah it's kinda glitchy, I'm listed as e-lister and sometimes I can't see the members or have to close the window to be able to accept a new member... I can see you though!
    My dolls have privately requested to join your label. They can't wait to be accepted.☺

I'll check there!;) And correcting you OUR record label! If anyone think I'm not able to do the CEO job well I can pass the title anytime!

Love this multiple quotes system of this forum!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • KyndallThaKingKyndallThaKing Registered Users 211 Posts
    Did y'all see the clip of make me ooh and private Show I can't wait for the full thing people are saying the songs are being released this Friday.
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

Britney Spears: American Dream
    William A
    Star ID: LNY6YJ4V
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    WLA Records Label: The Best Indie Label Around
    50 Members
    Level 18

Nicki Minaj: The Empire
    The teaser of Private Show got me sooooooooooooo excited!

I love how Britney always find a new way to show her flesh a lil bit more every new era... that a$$ <3 lol

I wonder if Private Show it's just the name of a song and from the new fragrance or maybe could be the B9's title too?!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    EEEEK! I love it! I need to level up !! :) I wish we could see a preview of what it looks like on!

Omg, omg!!!!!!!! I leveled up to level 17 and got a preview to buy it now and I can't yet!!! Such a bummer!!!!

image_zpszfyt444e.png

Congrats on level up Twy! The hair and the catsuit are so iconic!

The Private Show commercial is so hot, Britney looks mesmerizing and can't wait to hear the complete song!

She's being so fierce that I'm not sure if my body is ready lol

So far 2016 has been an amazing year for Britney's fans!

Back to the game, did you guys noticed that the NPCs aren't random as on the other games? I saw a lot of them that are in my game that also are on other players games including the one Invictus is dating.

Also I think there's a bug wit them cause when I remove a piece of their clothes few hours later they come back to wear what I removed!:p
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Yes its not random. Jax and Xan saw the same NPCs if they go into the same venue at the same time. A few hours later, the NPCs changes and they see the exact ones too!

WHO is Invictus dating!!
    PM to add
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Yes its not random. Jax and Xan saw the same NPCs if they go into the same venue at the same time. A few hours later, the NPCs changes and they see the exact ones too!

WHO is Invictus dating!!

Lmao! I was thinking the same thing :p

Yes please do tell who is Invictus dating?!?!? But I do see the same NPC's almost all the time, kinda creeps my doll stalker much? lol

• KyndallThaKingKyndallThaKing Registered Users 211 Posts
    ET says Private Show its going to be released to night on itunes.
    @badboycarlosd: So, um...you might wanna be listing to @kobfm at 8PM MST... @britneyspears @RealGEazy #IJS #BritneyArmy

This was tweeted but deleted.
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

Britney Spears: American Dream
    William A
    Star ID: LNY6YJ4V
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    WLA Records Label: The Best Indie Label Around
    50 Members
    Level 18

Nicki Minaj: The Empire
    I'm soooooooooooooo excited! Everybody is saying that Make Me Ooh comes tonight!!!

Suddenly I'm feeling on my teenager years again when I used to vigil over night to wait something from Britney, should I stay awake this time? I'm too old for that lol

Ok girls here's the guy:
    4ItJ5nj.png?1

His name is Avery he's a cute and likes to exercise and to talk about exercise lol

Invictus is dating him about a month now, but I think he deserves something better!

Avery doesn't have much fans and is pale like a ghost... Invictus needs a dark and bearded man as Vats has or maybe a cute blonde-blue eyed to make sure that Invictus future babies will look like him.

If anyone saw those men please tell me about it!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • ecctvecctv Registered Users 7 Posts
    I'm glad level 18 is attainable now! One step closer to the Oops outfit!
    aka
    Elizabeth Lilah
    EQMGRPM6
    Invictus needs a dark and bearded man as Vats has or maybe a cute blonde-blue eyed to make sure that Invictus future babies will look like him.

If anyone saw those men please tell me about it!

Here he is:

image_zps6xrvy0zx.png

His name is Ian, he is kinda shy but is one hell of a bass player! lol.... He has over 12 mil fans.... I believe I ran into him in Miami or in Koi but don't hold me to that lol... Eep I'm sorry I can't remember...

No Mydnyght and Ian aren't dating because I hit the wrong button so they hang out lol

So cute of Mydnyght become a cupid to Invictus! Too bad that she tapped the wrong button, hope one day we can transform friends on lovers lol

Guys I want to start to work on our promotional poster this weekend so, please anyone who want to join us send me pics of your dolls by PM!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Aww...how cute! None of my dolls are in serious relationships lol

They're enjoying their single life to the fullest.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• User652User652 Registered Users 30 Posts
    Here's my doll with her boyfriend Steve Flagg. He's an astronaut she met at Navy Pier. I dressed him up as a pilot but hopefully I can get enough gems in the future to dress them just like the music video!

33f3ns6.png
    BS:AD Star ID: EQMG24D6
    Michelle X
    Level 18/70m+ fans
    Label: Slave 4 Glu Records
    Great choice User!

I'm doing the new date system today, Avery called Invictus for a date at Microbe, then he asked to go to Invictus's house... there was the 'kiss' action button there, things are getting hotter! I wonder if the next step is the bedroom...lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Great choice User!

I'm doing the new date system today, Avery called Invitus for a date at Microbe, than he asked to go to Invictus's house... there was the 'kiss' action button there, things are getting hotter! I wonder if the next step is the bedroom...lol

'bath together'

Lol!
    PM to add
    Well Nai, I'm pretty sure that something was going on between those guys, cause look how the screen fade out lol
    zaGVVmL.png
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Oooo La la Vats! Naughty Naughty!!! lol.

Take it slow guys!! :p
    PM to add
    Ok I want to ask.

Usually when you release a new single, comes promotional activities. Once you complete all these, promoting that single ends and you need to create a new single. Wherever you rank at that time is a done deal.

Should I take it slow with the promotional activities, so that my single can slowly garner more likes from friends etc?
    PM to add
    Lol Invictus has good taste! Getting steamy!!

Yeah Nai I would say taking it slower is worth a try! I definitely think the rank highly depends on your friends likes. So you would think more time should help? Do you know if I were to like your single would it come around for me to like it a second or a third time?