Technical Difficulties

itsmrwonderfulitsmrwonderful Registered Users 2 Posts
After the new update on Britney Spears: The American Dream game app, I had used my special ribbons in the shop to get shoes for my character, but when I select them to put them on they don't show up on my characters feet. Why is this happening? The shoes won't show up at all when I select to wear them. How can this be fixed? Oh and it won't let me do one of my events in the to do list. It says I have to perform with Britney at the AXIS theater in Vegas but it says it's locked so I can't get in. :-(

Comments

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm sorry this is happening to you.

In my experience the game don't let me try on ribbon stuff without the proper amount of ribbons, isn't your case right?

About entering the Axis, did you already reached the A-list and received the call to go there?

If none of those things above can help you the best way is to send a ticket to customer care or wait for a fix in a future update.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • LelesLeles Registered Users 46 Posts
    Im experiencing the same problem and its not just shows that doesn't upper, its all the new clothes that came with the new update. None of them appear on the characters body male or female.
    I sent a ticket about this bug and still waiting for a response!!
  • KyndallThaKingKyndallThaKing Registered Users 211 Posts
    After the new update on Britney Spears: The American Dream game app, I had used my special ribbons in the shop to get shoes for my character, but when I select them to put them on they don't show up on my characters feet. Why is this happening? The shoes won't show up at all when I select to wear them. How can this be fixed? Oh and it won't let me do one of my events in the to do list. It says I have to perform with Britney at the AXIS theater in Vegas but it says it's locked so I can't get in. :-(

they are working on it i sent a ticket to them.
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

Britney Spears: American Dream
    William A
    Star ID: LNY6YJ4V
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    WLA Records Label: The Best Indie Label Around
    50 Members
    Level 18

Nicki Minaj: The Empire
  • GluJennGluJenn Registered Users 80 Posts
    These should be fixed now. Please let me know if there are still issues with these items (and submit a ticket).
    No, the new clothes are still not showing on the characters body :/ and I have submitted a couple of tickets but no one answered 😒
  • Miguelito86Miguelito86 Registered Users 29 Posts
    Honestly, ive been waiting a month, no one actually works there, it's all a scam
    The new clothes still not showing on the characters body we need a fix !!!
    It is fixed now :)