Options

Update 1.2.0 is out!

VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
Ok I know everybody is excited with Make Me release, but we also got this amazing new update!

I saw that girls got the gorgeous Britney's hair from BMA and also her clothes.

Finally new quests and the new hang out/date system.

I need to explore more of it, but let's talk about it here!:)
Viva La Vida Á La Vats!

Comments

• Options
    Twylyght MystTwylyght Myst Registered Users 130 Posts
    I really like how dates/friends will call you for a hang out or date instead of just breaking up with you. I can get so lost in a quest sometimes that I forget about them, whoops!

The bedroom expansion in the mansion is nice but can quite afford to furnish yet and the new pets are adorable!

And I noticed during gigs where you are promoting your single when you finish a gig with contacts it shows you how much their style is and how much you gain towards your professional relationship with them
    Game Center: Twylyght Myst
    Britney Spears: 86D94L7R

Daily KKH, K&K, & BS:AD player

Gordon Ramsey Dash player
  • Options
    A contact called me yesterday to a hangout and I accepted, but I thought that I had to wait to meet her and because of that I missed the hangout:p

I was at full energy, ugh!

I didn't checked the red panda yet, someone said here that the dog/fox was a red panda, but the red panda wasn't introduced yet. How much it costs?

Guys got some valuable new clothes, theres's an amazing gray skull hoodie and black boots for B$, thanks for that GluGods!

But the situation with the label got worse cause before there was a button to check new members requests, but now is gone!

Twy since you're the most active user there I want to promote you, so you can check if we have new requests on your device, are you alright with that?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    The red panda is actually in the mansion's bedroom. You have to go into the bedroom to purchase them (mama and baby too cute!) and they are 100 gems.

The dog is still there in the living room and he/she is still 100 gems.

Sure thing VatsI am fine with that :)

• Options
    Thanks for the info Twy!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Welcome! I am too broke to furnish the bedroom lol... Guess mattress on the floor it is! :p

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Yes! The problem with sharing photos/ promoting singles is fixed for Android! I can choose other methods now.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Yay, Nai!

I noticed that the layout was changed too when you share the covers.

Another addition that I noticed today is that now we have more paid stickers and backgrounds, however I can't see any background related to NYC, does anyone see those backgrounds or they never were added?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I forgot to mention. Along with the update, my friend list won't load at all!

All I see is the Glu ID of my friends and the loading circles, I can't see any names nor character!

iOS game - female
    PM to add