7/15/2016 - Weekend Event :)

Twylyght MystTwylyght Myst Registered Users 130 Posts
I spoke to soon Vats!! Lol... Mine just popped up saying 27 mins to the start of it...

image_zpsuomeyojr.png

Now this event I can do :) Here's to hoping I get the swimsuit....
Game Center: Twylyght Myst
Britney Spears: 86D94L7R

Daily KKH, K&K, & BS:AD player

Gordon Ramsey Dash player

Comments

• mandurrmandurr Registered Users 2 Posts
    i need those shoes!!
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    Anyone see anything for the guys?... I updated to the latest version and don't see any event banner and such. :( No start of the gig either? Anyone know the name of it?
  • Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
    I wonder why not
    I play iOS and android please update nicki Minaj the empire
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I THINK I got the gig from Anne but I don't have the icon/bumper to go with this. I'll restart my phone and see if that helps

ETA: nope, still no icon for this event.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Twylyght MystTwylyght Myst Registered Users 130 Posts
    That's not good. I just heard the guys have a leg tattoo as an award.

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm sorry that some of you aren't getting the event.

Mine came with delay, generally the events start at 12pm to me, but today I got at 13:45pm.

Here guys' stuff:
    8EWjBFf.png?1
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Oh man, can I trade the arm bands for th leg tattoo please? lol

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I don't think that I'm gonna complete this event. I opened up my game lately. I have to wait 8 more hrs until the event gig is available for me. Seriously Glu⁉

I'm not paying any b gems to speed it up.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

I opened mine at noon, got the quest but still waiting for the call to start the first one....

I did the first quest and got the money, took around 50 energy bolts.

Now I'm stucked cause Anne asked me to meet Sara at south beach, but there's another gig on the line called 'Work Beach' at the same place and I can't talk to Sara cause she's not there, ugh!

Guess I'll have to finish that gig first before I can make progress with the event. Hope this doesn't hinder my plans for complete the event!:mad:

Ok I'm going to sleep! Good night everybody!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    update - I just got the icon but everytime i click on it a promo is prompted for Britney's new song. That bathing suit seems FAR away but hopefully I can at least manage the shoes.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    My weekend event disappeared, too! I updated the game to the latest version, the weekend event banner appeared and I got the first quest. I re-opened my game after waiting 8 hours for the first quest to start, only to find the quest and the event have both disappeared. i submitted a ticket but even if it re-appears I will not have enough time left to complete it...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    It's ok, I don't think I will be able to finish the event. The wait time for the first gig is 8 hours... I finally got and finished the first gig, talked to Sarah and now I am waiting for the 2nd gig but the wait time is 11hrs or it can be sped up for 32 gems! Um guess I won't be getting the swim suit :(

• LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Yeah there is no way I will finish this event. I don't think they changed anything at all since the last time. Once again with the wait time of 8 hours I would have had to get up in the middle of the night to complete the gig and I'm not doing that.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
    What a bummer this glitch! So sorry guys!

So I wake up at 2am and did that gig that was preventing me to talk to Sara, after I was done could talk to her and got more 5 check marks and the timer with 12h to wait the next gig.

I have to wait more 1h to start the gig, I've been collecting energy, but I don't think I have enough to finish the gig on one shoot, probably I'll have to wait couple of hours to do so.

That means if the next gig have a timer of 8h or 12 hours I'll have to wake up again in the middle of the dawn.

I really want the last item, so I have to work b!tch!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats wrote: »
    What a bummer this glitch! So sorry guys!

So I wake up at 2am and did that gig that was preventing me to talk to Sara, after I was done could talk to her and got more 5 check marks and the timer with 12h to wait the next gig.

I have to wait more 1h to start the gig, I've been collecting energy, but I don't think I have enough to finish the gig on one shoot, probably I'll have to wait couple of hours to do so.

That means if the next gig have a timer of 8h or 12 hours I'll have to wake up again in the middle of the dawn.

I really want the last item, so I have to work b!tch!

Sadly Vats The next gig says it takes 12 hours to complete but I can say it didn't take me the 12. Now I am on to the next gig but the wait time is another 12 hours, yikes! I won 20 bgems on my daily spin so I am contemplating using them when I get close enough lol

Yeah another 12h of waiting, however something odd happened to me, maybe is poor translation to my language, but Anne was talking as if the next gig is gonna be the last one, but I just got the sunglasses!

Is a gig at Vice, I got 10 check marks doing a gig at Them Weekly and could get the 500B$, then got 5 for talking to Sara at South beach and more 10 at this gig on Ponce which gave me the sunglasses, I need 25 to the shorts and probably more than that to the tattoo... How can I get those with just one gig left?! Gosh I'm afraid that I have a different kind of glitch...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • mandurrmandurr Registered Users 2 Posts
    I never got the invite... grrr:mad::confused:
    Yeah another 12h of waiting, however something odd happened to me, maybe is poor translation to my language, but Anne was talking as if the next gig is gonna be the last one, but I just got the sunglasses!

Is a gig at Vice, I got 10 check marks doing a gig at Them Weekly and could get the 500B$, then got 5 for talking to Sara at South beach and more 10 at this gig on Ponce which gave me the sunglasses, I need 25 to the shorts and probably more than that to the tattoo... How can I get those with just one gig left?! Gosh I'm afraid that I have a different kind of glitch...

Don't worry Vats! I thought the same thing when she told me about vice, I thought great how am I supposed to get. That swimsuit now!!!

however when you complete Vice you get one more gig @ Pop 40 for an interview with your "Famous" friend lol

And again I wait 12 hours to get the final gig :(

Ok can anyone help me please the weekend event finally showed up but my progress was set back from level 17 to level 8 an miami is not on my locations anymore what do I do

123abgy.png
    That's terrible Mileys! I'm afraid that I'm not able to help you, TBH I don't think you can complete the event at this rate, but try a ticket to they investigate further this 'set back' level thing, other players were complaining about a similar issue.

Oh man, I can't believe what just happened to me after loose two nights of sleep and push myself to the extreme to complete this event, after I was done the tatto wasn't added to my wardrobe *sigh', here we go open another ticket to try rescue that item...
    Don't worry Vats! I thought the same thing when she told me about vice, I thought great how am I supposed to get. That swimsuit now!!!

however when you complete Vice you get one more gig @ Pop 40 for an interview with your "Famous" friend lol

And again I wait 12 hours to get the final gig :(

Yeah I was so relieved when I found out that at 4am lol!

The storyline was fun and the quiz was a piece of cake to any Britney fan, too bad that I didn't got my happy endind.:(

If any GludGod is reading this, you need to improve the timer system, the event is doable, but when you have to loose sleep to complete it something is wrong, maybe for the next one you can set it to different timezones, like if I get the event at 6am the cycle of 12h isn't that bad, but starting it at 2pm it's simple awful.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Yeah I think thats what ima do hopefully they put out a fix soon thank u anyways
  • LelesLeles Registered Users 46 Posts
    That's terrible Mileys! I'm afraid that I'm not able to help you, TBH I don't think you can complete the event at this rate, but try a ticket to they investigate further this 'set back' level thing, other players were complaining about a similar issue.

Oh man, I can't believe what just happened to me after loose two nights of sleep and push myself to the extreme to complete this event, after I was done the tatto wasn't added to my wardrobe *sigh', here we go open another ticket to try rescue that item...

Yeah I was so relieved when I found out that at 4am lol!

The storyline was fun and the quiz was a piece of cake to any Britney fan, too bad that I didn't got my happy endind.:(

If any GludGod is reading this, you need to improve the timer system, the event is doable, but when you have to loose sleep to complete it something is wrong, maybe for the next one you can set it to different timezones, like if I get the event at 6am the cycle of 12h isn't that bad, but starting it at 2pm it's simple awful.

*Yeah that happened to me too, after finishing all the tasks the tattoo wasn't added to my wardrobe 😞
    Leles I'm sorry!

I sent a ticket yesterday with a screenshot, you should do the same!

They were able to send me the pre registered cap, so I guess that they can do it with the tattoo too, of course that may take a while, but all we need is patience.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • LelesLeles Registered Users 46 Posts
    I will try to do that although Im not sure they will answer I sent them many tickets and still waiting for an answer
    Leles wrote: »
    I will try to do that although Im not sure they will answer I sent them many tickets and still waiting for an answer

Sorry Leles but I would recommend sending a support ticket as Vats mentioned.

I had this happen on the event with the yellow dress. I completed the event and never received the dress. I sent in a ticket with a screen shot of the dress and Glu sent it to me so I now have my yellow dress :)

I had this happen on the event with the yellow dress. I completed the event and never received the dress. I sent in a ticket with a screen shot of the dress and Glu sent it to me so I now have my yellow dress :)

That's good to hear! I hope this time I don't have to pass through the same long process of the cap!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!