Share Your Cool Cover Creations Here!

13Next

Comments

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I voted this! Cute, perfect outfit.
    PM to add
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks Nai for voting and by the compliment!

That single holds a special meaning to me cause Britney liked it on instagram:D

I love that outfit too, sometimes I just don't want to move on and wear other stuff, but Invictus has so much to explore yet, he isn't like Vats that can wear the same thing during all the week:rolleyes:.

Ok fresh out of the oven:
    FtFR9Cy.png

Invictus' single 'Do Da Dance!' is a catchy traditional rock inspired by the '50s where Invictus challenges the listener to try to replicate the song's iconic choreography. 'Macarena/Single Ladies/Gangnam Style' that ship has sailed, now all the kids will do da dance!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    oh... getting dizzy looking at it...
    PM to add
  • pinkrangerwannabepinkrangerwannabe Registered Users 28 Posts
    image_zps8ucbjxvz.png
  • GluVictoriaGluVictoria Registered Users 5 Posts
    Nice one! :D
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    My last couple of singles:
    rEm28Kf.png

'The Tribe' is a pop fusion with tribal rhythms and its theme is the restoration of the missing link between humankind and the Mother Nature. Once again part of the tribe we'll rediscover how significant is environmental preservation and won't shut our eyes anymore to the impending calamity that is the future of this planet.
    KJ2oMC3.png

'ABC' represents a change on Invictus' sonority. For the first time is brought funky and rap elements to one of his songs. From A to Z, Invictus sings sentences filled with words of compassion, respect and empathy that we should have to each other on daily basis and to learn that to be different is the 'normal'
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!