Options

PSA: Don't buy the red pandas or finish the Runaway Runway challenge!!!

ellalellal Registered Users 6 Posts
I spent 100 gems on the red pandas only to discover that they are decorative only. No $, no energy. I suspect this is a mistake, but if I could go back, I wouldn't waste the gems.

Also, I recently finished the Runaway Runway challenge (the last task is a photoshoot in South Beach), and now Anne won't stop calling to congratulate me on a job well done. Now, every single time I open the game or move from one location to another, she calls and I have to click through the conversation. I have tried restarting with no luck. It is also interfering with events related to my single, because instead of getting new ones for that, I just get another call from Anne. So save yourselves and don't finish this one until Glu fixes the glitch.

I sent in a ticket for both, with no response.

Comments

• Options
    tara98goldtara98gold Registered Users 87 Posts
    I have the same glitch with Anne calling me. I cannot get away from it either and I also put a ticket in for it. Hoping to hear back something soon because it is pretty annoying.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Sorry that you guys are having this issue!

Thanks so much for the shout out, I'm exactly at this point of my storylines and that will sound completely weird, but today I got a feeling that I shouldn't play BSAD, maybe was a cosmic sign or whatever!

Hope they fix that for us soon!

If anyone did that gig and aren't experiencing that issue please tell us here!

ellal and tara, just to check are you android or iOS?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    I play on iOS and right now Anne won't call me about anything else. She keeps congratulating me on a job well done and won't give me anymore assignments. Super annoying because I really enjoy the game. I put an in game ticket in but haven't heard back. Hopefully this gets fixed soon.
  • Options
    Tara can take a while until you hear back from the ticket you sent, generally they talk to me once a week.

Currently I'm with a ticket open about the 'Miami Nice' event where I didn't got the last item, even finishing the event.

They talked to me and said that they will give my info to the dev team and would send me b-gems for the trouble, didn't got any b-gems nor my leg tattoo, so still trying to get my stuff...

I'm thinking on finish that storyline to see if Android's has the same issue, but I'm afraid to do it.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Thanks for the info Vats!

I am still getting things to do, I just have to shut the game down and then Anne will call me about something else before she goes back to the other call again. I am about to level up and I am hoping that gets rid of it but I know that probably won't happen. That is just me wanting it to happen! :)

If you decide do it let us know how it turns out, will be interesting to see if it is happening for everyone.
  • Options
    I did hear back from GLU Support yesterday and was told that they are aware of the glitch with Anne calling non-stop and that they are working on getting that fixed.

Just thought I would update everyone in case you are also dealing with this. :)
  • Options
    Thanks so much tara!

Hope the fix comes soon for you guys be able to get back to the game and to me and the others be able to go ahead with the storylines.

I didn't tried to finish the storyline cause I'm working on the promotion of my new single and now that we're at the doors of the new event I'm not gonna risk.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    ellalellal Registered Users 6 Posts
    I am also on iOS. I submitted a ticket about the pandas ten days ago, with only the automated response. Then submitted the other ticket on the 25th without even so much as the automated response. I waited a few days because last time I had two tickets at once, they ignored the first one. I think I've made it all the way through the available quests, though. The last single promotion I had was all very generic. So until the next update, there's not too much point.
  • Options
    Payton55Payton55 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Yup I am having the same problem.

My other current issue (which I also submitted a ticket for) is that while my A list ranking was restored from the last issue, it still has me as E list within my record label and now I don't get any votes on my singles. Ugh
  • Options
    Just an update on the issue with Anne calling, this glitch seems to have been fixed. As of yesterday, my game was finally back to normal and Anne stopped calling about that one thing and I am finally getting things to do from her again. Hopefully, everyone else's game is back to normal.
  • Options
    Thanks so much for telling us about the fix Tara!

Hope everyone else also got the fix.

I'm waiting for the event, depending of the type of event it'll be I'll check in back on my storyline again.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    No problem! :) I am happy they finally fixed it too and hope everyone got the fix because the game was beginning to annoy me and stopped playing as frequently because that call from Anne was interring with my doll not getting any new gigs. It was so frustrating! But I am happy it is fixed now!
  • Options
    I completed the storyline and yeah it was fixed in my game too and that was the last storyline from the update right?

Now I have another glitch to report, I reached the level 18 and everything was ok for few hours, but then the level bar went up as if I'm about to level up to 19 and got frozen there.

Hope they fix that soon, cause all the xp points I get in the game now are being wasted!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!