Update 2.0.0 Rio de Janeiro is out!

VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
Wow nice timing to release a Rio update!

I'm really curious about it supposedly there's a helicopter, however my game doesn't go beyond the 'black' loading screen anyone else experiencing the same issue?
Viva La Vida Á La Vats!

Comments

• Twylyght MystTwylyght Myst Registered Users 130 Posts
    I am excited! But I am having the same issue... It hits the black loading screen and stays there :(
    Game Center: Twylyght Myst
    Britney Spears: 86D94L7R

Daily KKH, K&K, & BS:AD player

Gordon Ramsey Dash player
  • RyleeGRyleeG Registered Users 17 Posts
    The new update is REALLY nice.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Glad you're having fun RyleeG!
    I am excited! But I am having the same issue... It hits the black loading screen and stays there :(

Sorry that is happening to you too Twy, and that's more upsetting cause you just got out from one trouble, however feels more comfortable that we're not alone, this way they'll probably check that with more efficiency.

I thought maybe it was an Android thing, but since you are experiencing that too probably the issue is bigger, I wonder why just some players were 'gifted'.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • KyndallThaKingKyndallThaKing Registered Users 211 Posts
    I like the update i just wish we got cheaper cars or we could get a limousine or SUV and pay a monthly fee to rent it. i like the perfume but i wish it look like the new one and not the pink one since we are promo the new one.
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

Britney Spears: American Dream
    William A
    Star ID: LNY6YJ4V
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    WLA Records Label: The Best Indie Label Around
    50 Members
    Level 18

Nicki Minaj: The Empire
  • LelesLeles Registered Users 46 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Wow nice timing to release a Rio update!

I'm really curious about it supposedly there's a helicopter, however my game doesn't go beyond the 'black' loading screen anyone else experiencing the same issue?
    I'm having the same problem it gets stuck on black screen, I'm on ios 😩
    That's really weird cause this morning when I opened the game it got past the black screen and the game is working
    Hello!
    3i3Mefz.png

Yay! I also finally am able to play the game, but not without a really long time of wait...

Ok I'm overwhelmed with so much new info, but here we go:

-The bug that I had with the level bar is gone.

-Lovely new items to buy!

-Finally NYC was added in the cover maker and glad Rio is there too!

-Also we got new frames for free! Thanks for that Glu!

-Lots of new storylines!

I have yet to check:

-The helicopter (where it is and what serves for?)

-The parties (did we get free fragrances at parties?)

-Rio de Janeiro (I just saw how the place looks via cover maker)

Things that need to be checked by the dev team:

-I have a ticket open about the leg tattoo that wasn't added to my wardrobe from the 'Miami Nice' event, the person who I'm talking to said that the update would bring a fix for that, but didn't happened yet...

-My spin looked like this today:
    eYt3s0d.png?1

-I'm not sure if the label glitch is fixed since everything looks the same to me.

-Ironically all my storylines are in English instead of Portuguese lol

I'm so happy that Brazil was chosen as the first international location of the game since Britney is so much loved by her fans here.:D
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    So finally got around to really diving deeper into the update... I'm loving it, the only issues I've had is... this was my Daily Spin today.

WXMkvAX.png

I didn't win the top, but it was the first spin thing it was on when I opened the app. Also, in Cover Maker, the second Miami Bayside (the one with the THEM Weekly building) backdrop doesn't work for me. When I click to use it, it's just completely black.

But that's about all the issues I have with it... loving the new location!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Wow Vats your spin wheel looks completely empty.:confused:

Did you actually win something or nothing?

Lol :DRylee your doll went top less on that glitch. I mean like it's not a girls gone wild kinda moment, but at least it looks like an artistic photoshoot.:cool:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Lol :DRylee your doll went top less on that glitch. I mean like it's not a girls gone wild kinda moment, but at least it looks like an artistic photoshoot.:cool:

Haha... it does, actually.

A good look for an album cover.
  • GluJennGluJenn Registered Users 80 Posts
    Hi all,

The issue with a very slow load into the game or black screen for some people should now be corrected. Unfortunately, we had to remove the Rio greeting from Britney to fix it. It was an issue outside of the game team's control and did not appear until release. As much as we were excited to share her video with you, it was more important for players to be able to load the game .

GluJenn
  • User652User652 Registered Users 30 Posts
    I just started the first Rio event at Ponce de Neon and you have to charm someone to continue. I tried but it just restarted the conversation, I ended up just saying no and I hope that doesn't mean I won't be able to do the event!

another issue is that people have accepted my invites to the house party but don't actually show up.

But even with some of these issues, the update is great! There's so many new features and I'm excited to try them all
    BS:AD Star ID: EQMG24D6
    Michelle X
    Level 18/70m+ fans
    Label: Slave 4 Glu Records
  • SahbdSahbd Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 34 Posts
    I'm so happy cause I'm from Brazil :D
    ≧▽≦

Yes Carol, I won 10 energy bolts, today my spin was almost back to normal, just one of the spots was 'empty' and it has an unknow piece of clothes in it, but since I didn't got it never gonna find out which was lol

OMG Rylee The only thing that crossed my mind here was Brit's song Get naked!!!!

GluJenn wrote: »
    Hi all,

The issue with a very slow load into the game or black screen for some people should now be corrected. Unfortunately, we had to remove the Rio greeting from Britney to fix it. It was an issue outside of the game team's control and did not appear until release. As much as we were excited to share her video with you, it was more important for players to be able to load the game .

GluJenn

Thank you so much for giving us this info GluJenn! We can't have a party in Rio if we're not able to going there:o
    User652 wrote: »
    I just started the first Rio event at Ponce de Neon and you have to charm someone to continue. I tried but it just restarted the conversation, I ended up just saying no and I hope that doesn't mean I won't be able to do the event!

another issue is that people have accepted my invites to the house party but don't actually show up.

My experience with KKH says that not charming NPCs is the best way to go, generally we get an extra mission or a final reward (that never is better than the cost we had spending k-stars). So I woudn't be much worried about.

I got your invite and sent one for you too, but hadn't an answer from most of my guests, just Jax show up and brought a perfume to Invictus.

I wonder how the timer works... Is that a timer just for be able to invite another guest or a timer to the guest accept the invite and after that the invite expires?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Hello!
    3i3Mefz.png

Yay! I also finally am able to play the game, but not without a really long time of wait...

Ok I'm overwhelmed with so much new info, but here we go:

-The bug that I had with the level bar is gone.

-Lovely new items to buy!

-Finally NYC was added in the cover maker and glad Rio is there too!

-Also we got new frames for free! Thanks for that Glu!

-Lots of new storylines!

I have yet to check:

-The helicopter (where it is and what serves for?)

-The parties (did we get free fragrances at parties?)

-Rio de Janeiro (I just saw how the place looks via cover maker)

Things that need to be checked by the dev team:

-I have a ticket open about the leg tattoo that wasn't added to my wardrobe from the 'Miami Nice' event, the person who I'm talking to said that the update would bring a fix for that, but didn't happened yet...

-My spin looked like this today:
    eYt3s0d.png?1

-I'm not sure if the label glitch is fixed since everything looks the same to me.

-Ironically all my storylines are in English instead of Portuguese lol

I'm so happy that Brazil was chosen as the first international location of the game since Britney is so much loved by her fans here.:D

I'm having the same problem with the spin and the leg tattoo :/ they should fix it
  • User652User652 Registered Users 30 Posts
    Yes Carol, I won 10 energy bolts, today my spin was almost back to normal, just one of the spots was 'empty' and it has an unknow piece of clothes in it, but since I didn't got it never gonna find out which was lol

OMG Rylee The only thing that crossed my mind here was Brit's song Get naked!!!!

Thank you so much for giving us this info GluJenn! We can't have a party in Rio if we're not able to going there:o

My experience with KKH says that not charming NPCs is the best way to go, generally we get an extra mission or a final reward (that never is better than the cost we had spending k-stars). So I woudn't be much worried about.

I got your invite and sent one for you too, but hadn't an answer from most of my guests, just Jax show up and brought a perfume to Invictus.

I wonder how the timer works... Is that a timer just for be able to invite another guest or a timer to the guest accept the invite and after that the invite expires?

You sent end me an invite?? I haven't gotten any messages about that, and here I was just thinking I wasn't cool enough for anyones house party ��
    BS:AD Star ID: EQMG24D6
    Michelle X
    Level 18/70m+ fans
    Label: Slave 4 Glu Records
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Glad to see my friend list working after the update!

Have yet to explore everything but I accepted all the house parties.
    PM to add
    Happy for you Nai! I have to send you the pic of Jax at Invictus' he was the only guest of my first party lol

Leles wrote: »
    I'm having the same problem with the spin and the leg tattoo :/ they should fix it

Yeah I really want the leg tattoo, I lost my sleep to get it!
    User652 wrote: »
    You sent end me an invite?? I haven't gotten any messages about that, and here I was just thinking I wasn't cool enough for anyones house party ��

Never think like that again! You're cool and I sent you 2 or 3 invites already...

Maybe the problem is the timing, I observed that the invites that I sent before go to sleep never were 'accepted', so maybe that means that they were accepted, but since the 8h timer was gone before I came back to the game I couldn't return to the party and talk to my guests.

I'm an active player so I check in the game few times a day, I noticed that other active players always show up at the parties while those who aren't so active doesn't.

So the secret here is just invite those who you know will play the game more than once a day, so we get more chances on the 8h time window.

It's a very interesting and original feature!:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    I love Rio de Janeiro. They're launching it in KKH