Slave 4 Glu Records!

VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
dcr1xVn.jpg

Hello forum friends!

We're here to invite new members to our exclusive forum community label!!!

We're accepting requests to join the 'Slave 4 Glu Records' as long you are a member of this forum, active player and have a positive attitude towards other members!!!

We have plenty of room on our label and hearts!

Join us* and help to build a place for fun, friendship, good memories and a lot of happy gaming!

Thanks to Twy, Nai and Unique for help me with the promotional poster and to all other 'S4GR' members for the fun moments within the game!

Please if you like it you can share the poster on your social networks and signatures of this forum!

*We're experiencing a glitch that is preventing us to see new members requests, don't feel excluded if you're not being accepted, just make sure to show your interest here at the forum!
Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
Prev13

Comments

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Join us! :rolleyes:

I think we should have a chat system within the record label.

A bulletin board system is good too.
    PM to add
  • Twylyght MystTwylyght Myst Registered Users 130 Posts
    Vats that looks really good! Yay!!!

Hopefully the glitch is fixed soon so we can add those that want to join us :D
    Game Center: Twylyght Myst
    Britney Spears: 86D94L7R

Daily KKH, K&K, & BS:AD player

Gordon Ramsey Dash player
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Join us! :rolleyes:

I think we should have a chat system within the record label.

A bulletin board system is good too.

hahaha Nai my dear noob! We do have a chat system just for members lol

I thought weird that you never chatted with us and now I know why. Check the chat button within it there's a button to the global chat and our label chat button!:p

Vats that looks really good! Yay!!!

Hopefully the glitch is fixed soon so we can add those that want to join us :D

So happy you liked! Yeah people are wanting to join us and this glitch is hindering everything!!!!

Hope the GluGods are aware of it, cause seems to be a large scale glitch since we tried with different members of the label to check the requests and none was able to see them...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats wrote: »
    hahaha Nai my dear noob! We do have a chat system just for members lol

I thought weird that you never chatted with us and now I know why. Check the chat button within it there's a button to the global chat and our label chat button!:p

Aaaarrrrhhhhh can I be any more noob!

I never click the chat icon after I saw people spewing dirty stuffs there when I first started, never knew the label chat is there too!
    PM to add
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Oh darn it my dolls have been MIA that they've forgotten to take their selfies for the promotional posters.

I'm sorry Vats.:(

The complicated impossible weekend event distracted me.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »

I never click the chat icon after I saw people spewing dirty stuffs there when I first started, never knew the label chat is there too!

Lol Nai!!!:Dhahaha

I thought that it was only me who was seeing rude comments posted from the global players. I've never ever been involved with their augmentations.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    Yay Vats!! Thanks for putting this together! It looks great and it is very welcoming! we have an awesome crew hopefully they fix this glitch and we can recruit some more :p

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
    It's ok Carol, there's gonna be other opportunities to your dolls join us!

Thanks Unique, yeah can't wait to see new faces here and there!

If anyone want the logo of the label to work on your own editions just ask me cause I can send it by PM!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Yes PM me! I will try something when I have time.

Is that sentence our motto btw?
    PM to add
  • User652User652 Registered Users 30 Posts
    Thanks for making such a great poster!

Anyone who's looking for an active record label should definitely join!!
    BS:AD Star ID: EQMG24D6
    Michelle X
    Level 18/70m+ fans
    Label: Slave 4 Glu Records
    Nai, I just used that sentence to illustrate the poster theme, I didb't thought about a motto, should we have one?

User glad you liked the poster, next time want to see your doll's face at it!!!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    sent in a request (Angelica Rose). I'm glad someone made a label since I figured we should support ourselves/each other ;3
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    Yay Andrzej!

Angelica is super welcome to our label, however as stated on the first post we're not getting the requests due what we believe is a glitch, so I ask your patience until everything works out!

I wish that GluJenn could tell us if they are aware of this and if there's a patch one the way...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Maniac_MichaelManiac_Michael Registered Users 13 Posts
    Sent a request in to join the label.
    Michael you're very welcome!

Unfortunetely we didn't receive your request too, so I ask a little bit of patience until everything is fixed.

But please don't sign with another label, we need a 'Metal' artist on our catologue! What is your doll name?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Maniac_MichaelManiac_Michael Registered Users 13 Posts
    Michael Bricker. Same as my real name. And I'm more then happy to be patient.
    Thanks, I needed to check if we weren't already in-game friends!

Gonna add you to keep you on track :p
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Is it still not fixed that we can add more members?
    PM to add
    Unfortunately yes, Nai!

We still aren't getting requests, but people claims to send them.

Also maybe we have a issue with the spin and the clothes that doesn't show up anymore and others like the never ending calls from Anne after 'Runaway Runway' storyline and the event items that aren't included in the wardrobe after finishing the events.

Ugh!

Hope we get an update soon the fixes all those problems.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I saw someone's single called "Update the game" LOL! Speaks our mind!
    PM to add
    hahaha I love creative people!!!

For those who aren't I just tap the 'jump' button lol

Is it 'jump' button on English too, right?!

Talking about buttons, I'm very annoyed by the 'thanks' button from the daily spin... when I get B$ 100, I want to say anything but 'thanks':rolleyes:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    'skip' button!

well it can be a sarcastic thanks :rolleyes:
    PM to add
    Are we able to add new members with the update?? I can finally like everyone's songs on the label too ����
    Michelle X
    Level 18/70m+ fans
    User I checked that and everything looks the same to me! That button that used to exist and show the new requests isn't there yet.

Also no difference on liking singles to me, does your game show any special button at the feed or at the label to do that?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Before the update I almost never saw everyone in the labels singles just because they were new, they had to be recommended to me by someone else. Now I can see every new song from the label/my friend list automatically. You can tell because it won't have the "recommended by so-and-so"

although it could just be because I deleted someone on my friends list who I'm pretty sure liked every single. It's nice and all, but gets out of hand when I don't see anything from anyone else. #sorrynotsorry
    Michelle X
    Level 18/70m+ fans
  • scurrywscurryw Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hey y'all! Is there any way I can join? I have 102mil friends, A-List. Let me know!
    scurryw wrote: »
    Hey y'all! Is there any way I can join? I have 102mil friends, A-List. Let me know!

Hi scurryw welcome to the forum!

Yeah any forum member that want to join us we're glad to accept as a member, however we're still not able to receive new requests due what we believe is a glitch.

When/If they fixed that you can send us a request that we'll accept you, just keep hanging around here;)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    This forum needs some serious housekeeping!!
    Michelle X
    Level 18/70m+ fans
  • Twylyght MystTwylyght Myst Registered Users 130 Posts
    I agree! There are some crazy posts here lol
    Game Center: Twylyght Myst
    Britney Spears: 86D94L7R

Daily KKH, K&K, & BS:AD player

Gordon Ramsey Dash player
    I think they did a bit of clean up, but I can see some spam posts yet.

I thought that the server maintenance from yesterday would fix the label issues, but when I checked the game last night everything looked the same.

This is bad, I'm sure that would be really cool to have more members on our label we have a lot of cool discussions on the chat and we always are calling each other to our house parties, definitely that feature help us to strengthen our bonds, right?:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!