The B Line (General Chat Thread)

Comments

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    hohoho I'm pretty sure that they were slow, that's the good way, right?!

Ok the singles...hmmm.

I think the most influence factors here is luck and status.

The more you progressed in the game (fans,ranking, level, contacts,friends,style) more chances of our singles to sell better.

Depending on that when doing the promotional storylines our singles will perform higher on the charts, but every storyline has a different number of quests the more quests more sales.

The friends 'likes' can help, but they won't to do much difference unless we got like a million more likes than the other players, I say that cause I had a single that got only 2 likes that performed better than another single that got 44 likes, my best number of likes until now.

They basically works as tiebreakers.

Another thing that I noticed is that when you start at a new category, like bronze iii, the singles perform better progressively within that category until you are promoted to the next one and then the same process roll over again!

So I don't think that taking it slow at the promotional gigs influence that much, cause while charting your singles will be able to get liked, however if you improve your status before releasing a new single that can help you next time.

I think that's a bug when a single that you already liked show up at your feed again, shouldn't be like that, but happened few times with me.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Twylyght MystTwylyght Myst Registered Users 130 Posts
    Vats I found an Invictus imposter! Or he could be his body double distracting the paparazzi lol...

My doll ran into him at Koi in Las Vegas, she got excited to see a friend until she realized it wasn't him :(

Funny thing is his name is Thor and he's a singer too lol

jicm1i.png
    Game Center: Twylyght Myst
    Britney Spears: 86D94L7R

Daily KKH, K&K, & BS:AD player

Gordon Ramsey Dash player
    hahaha I don't know which is more funny Invictus' clon or Mydnyght wearing a beach swimsuit at Koi's!

Thanks for that!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Thanks! That all sounds logical. I noticed each single sell better than the other. It's so hard to earn the ribbons too!

I just wish that it is easier to access friends' singles instantly, rather than go through a bunch of indirect friend's singles. As we add more friends, I can imagine we have to like 100 stranger's singles before getting to our friends' singles?
    PM to add
    Twy I saw your single cover with the imposter lol, I'm honored with the tribute! Thanks!

Nai I think the feed works like that to the singles get more chances to be liked otherwise we would choose just like our friends singles and that would interfere a lot on the sales.

My strategy now is just to like what I really think is worth of my like, so I know that I won't spamming my friends anymore!

Seriously sometimes I can keep looking at my feed for 15 minutes until I find one of my friends singles and a lot more time until I clean up my feed:mad:

Those people that aren't putting much effort on creating their singles covers aren't getting my 'like' anymore!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Yes Vats, that's what I mean, sometimes I have to spend 10 mins before I get to see you guys' singles!

I also don't just like anyone's singles, I only like when the cover is cool looking haha!

I didn't get to play the whole day today since I went on a short one day trip, missing my BSAD dolls already! I'm wondering how some of you have so much style points! I'm struggling with that.
    PM to add
  • KyndallThaKingKyndallThaKing Registered Users 211 Posts
    oFn7RZy.gif
    yasssssssssssss at the album cover title and we gettin a new song tonight.
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

Britney Spears: American Dream
    William A
    Star ID: LNY6YJ4V
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    WLA Records Label: The Best Indie Label Around
    50 Members
    Level 18

Nicki Minaj: The Empire
    Yay Kyndall!!! I'm so happy!
    f0S3P2J.jpg

I think it's her best album cover so far, can't wait to hear Private Show on it's full lenght:o

Did you heard those VMA's rumors? She cancelled 2 Vegas' shows around the date!!!

Ok deluded fan mode ON lol

The question that remains is when MM video will come out?!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    the video i heard was coming on friday. i hope she does a few songs like a mega mix of the album at the VMA.
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

William A
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    50 Members
    Level 18

Private Show is much better than i was expecting wow just wow!

She was so funny at Kimmel's last night!

And finally we got a tease of the video today!

Everything is being really excited until now!

The VMA would be the icing on the cake!

Kyndall you never showed up in my game, but you aren't the only one, hope they fix that.

Today Invictus single 'Do Da Dance' finished at #1, yay! And for the first time Invictus reached 100m sales!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    i heard it was a tease for apple music promo. And I heard Just Luv Me is going to leak today its being passed around.
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

William A
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    50 Members
    Level 18

britney-spears-ex-saying-bad-things.gif
    what is she doing where the original video.
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

William A
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    50 Members
    Level 18

I watched once and that's it, pretending that never happened like this weekend event lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    omg

we need a clean up of this forum (and K&K as well)
    PM to add
    Naimonster wrote: »
    omg we need a clean up of this forum (and K&K as well)

True True True! I wish we had a community moderator here to clean and merge stuff! The support forum is a mess!

Ok we were talking about him on the label chat but here's the guy:
    Wob9sWi.png?1

His name is William Hernandes and he is hot!

Hey guys did you noticed if we remove some pieces of clothes from a NPC after a while they come back to wear those removed pieces again? Or is this something that is happening only in my game?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    oh my god he is one fine looking man
    PM to add
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I've seen several dandy NPCs on my games. It's time for my dolls to start dating new ones lol.

Some of them looks so funny with their skunk hair. Hmm...if only my dolls can give them makeovers...sike!!!hahaha :D:p
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• User652User652 Registered Users 30 Posts
    An NPC with a matching suit and regular colored hair? Invictus is pretty lucky!!

Im a fan of NPCs who wear all one color and have some interesting accessory choices, but finding one who looks "normal" is always a plus. Too many of them have the creepy red eyes
    BS:AD Star ID: EQMG24D6
    Michelle X
    Level 18/70m+ fans
    Label: Slave 4 Glu Records
    Carol actually Invictus isn't at the dating mood, but when you see a guy like that you have to grab him:rolleyes:

User I agree! And talking about the red eyes the first thing I did was to remove his sunglasses( he look really bada$$ with them though) to check if he doens't had a creepy eye color:p

William definetely was really well designed, cause everything on him matches he also comes with two bags plus almost 30m fans lol
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Agreed! Give it to us!

I made this edit to show the hotness of this hair, presenting Invictus and Jax!
    RzUTcll.png

Nai this is so epic! Thank you so much one more time! Jax and Invictus are looking sooo good with that hair.

Please GluGods they deserve that hair for yesterday!:p
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I love the hair! Looks really good....

Oh and I found a guy with pink eyes and he had the paranoid dialogue talking about his therapist lmao

hahah TBH I barely pay attention on what the NPCs are saying I just check their number of fans and their profession to see if they're worth to be added to my contact list!

Oh the hair, I can take my eyes of Nai's pic, from the bottom of my heart I'm praying that it doesn't become another Brad Pitt's hair, I can handle that twice!

Hope the game come back today yet I have to promote my single and I have less than 24h to finish that:eek:

Who's excited to Britney's VMA performance??? Nine years since the last one, can you guys believe that?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • User652User652 Registered Users 30 Posts
    I add every single new NPC I find (and make room by deleting the least famous one) especially since a couple of them randomly come with 15 style points! Plus it lets me know who I've already talked to (green speech bubble) vs who is new (white)
    BS:AD Star ID: EQMG24D6
    Michelle X
    Level 18/70m+ fans
    Label: Slave 4 Glu Records
    Hope the hair just appears in the wardrobe one fine bright sunny awesome day :rolleyes:

Not sure if I'm just noob-ish but a lot of NPCs are forever looking down on me!
    PM to add
    I do exactly the same User!

Hope you're right Nai! Seriously can't wait for the next update and praying that the hair isn't at any programmed weekend event... Would be a tragedy it show up at a vip event or as an earnable that doesn't show up at the wardrobe after completing the event.

I want to see it there in the wardrobe ready to be bought forevermore for anyone who likes long hair:p

It gets better when you get more fans, now they are well behaved with Invictus and he can look them down lol

Today I received an answer of my ticket,nothing much, but I was able to report the missing item from the daily spin.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    User652 wrote: »
    I add every single new NPC I find (and make room by deleting the least famous one)

I feel like adding NPCs to my contact list is such an annoyance to me. I wished that I can add more freely without having to delete an NPC because my game will indicate to me that it's too 'full' and there's the option to buy another slot for b gems. It's so similar just like at KKH (the lookbook) when you need to delete a saved outfit if you don't want to pay for another slot.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• www.csgo-skines.comwww.csgo-skines.com Banned Users 2 Posts
    thanx:) for this post :)
    So again are we without an event?

I'll wait a lil bit more, I finished all storyline gigs so releasing singles is all I have for now, but I don't want to spend my energy before I'm sure that there isn't anything coming.

I'm starting to get worried about the future of this game... By that I mean, wonder if there is future?!:(
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Same here Vats, no events several weeks in a row is not good lol

Oh and there is another server maintenance going on... I haven't been able to get in, anyone know why?

No word from GluJenn or anyone why is that this time...

The game is out for 3 months is time to it begin to work properly, right?

It's been weeks since I got any gems from the free offers, I never got that much on KKH, but one day or another I get some yet, but BSAD source is completely dry to me:(
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    britney-spears-ex-saying-bad-things.gif
    the Album is so pretty i love man on the moon and Just Luv Me.
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

William A
    A-List #1