Options

confused about something

hey guys, confused about something. you know when doing an event, you can invite contacts like a guitarist and such? well what has me confused is a lot of times when I try to invite them, they have a long wait time like 2-3 hours before you can call them without rushing and more often than not the time before they're ready is longer than it takes for the event to be completed. So how do I get them? I can't afford to buy britney gems to rush it.

Comments

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Yes contacts have a countdown timer before you can invite them for another gig. The only person you can keep inviting is your bestie, Sara.

I usually do about 2-4 gigs a day and don't have trouble with not having enough contacts to invite.
    PM to add
  • Options
    BritArmy4lifeBritArmy4life Registered Users 20 Posts
    i have countdown timers on contacts that i havent used, and 5 gigs later all my contacts still have a countdown timer even when i only used sara
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    The timers are way much longer than 2-3 hours I think they're around 10-12 hours, maybe you called one of those contacts and their time to be available is not ready yet.

If it's not that, it's a glitch (I hate to say this word, I can't stand this word anymore). Contact customer care to solve that.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!