Server Maintenance - 8/16

GluJennGluJenn Registered Users 80 Posts
Hello everyone,

Britney Spears:American Dream will undergo scheduled maintenance on 8/16 and the game will not be available during this time.

WW – Tuesday, 8/16, 2:30 PM PST - approximately 2 hours.

GluJenn

Comments

• Par7v7Par7v7 Registered Users 7 Posts
    My game hasn't loaded since I completed a performance quest on Wednesday. I've tried closing it and reopening it, and no matter how long I wait it won't go past the load screen. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Will you fix this before the server maintenance or do I have to wait until Tuesday? Help!
  • GluVictoriaGluVictoria Registered Users 5 Posts
    Par7v7 wrote: »
    My game hasn't loaded since I completed a performance quest on Wednesday. I've tried closing it and reopening it, and no matter how long I wait it won't go past the load screen. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Will you fix this before the server maintenance or do I have to wait until Tuesday? Help!

If you're having game issues, can you please submit a ticket to our support team? You can contact them by following this link: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/britney-spears-american-dream/
    If you're having game issues, can you please submit a ticket to our support team? You can contact them by following this link: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/britney-spears-american-dream/

I already submitted a ticket on Friday and haven't heard anything
  • GluJennGluJenn Registered Users 80 Posts
    Server maintenance is completed and the game is back online now. Thank you for your patience!

GluJenn
    I still can't get the game to load. I finally got a response from my customer service ticket and it was a bunch of ******** about closing my other apps, making sure I had a good connection, etc (which I already did) and it still won't work. I need a legitimate response here.