Weekend Events archive

Comments

• unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    So I spent some money on this VIP because I very curious what the last amount was. It is 500!! Way wayyyy too many b gems to complete these events. To complete the entire event you need to spend 920 b gems. That is about $70. I don't think I'll be doing that again.

Screenshot_20160731-235413_1.jpg

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • RyleeGRyleeG Registered Users 17 Posts
    These types of weekend events have always scared me, because I don't spend real money in the game and I never have enough B Gems, but thankfully for this event, I was able to complete it.

oKCqth5.png

I used the Offer Wall. I made a bunch of e-mails and did a bunch of the surveys the entire weekend (I did not use my real information though) and I was able to complete it. Got a bunch of gems and a bunch of clothing in the store/closet as well, win/win. Definitely going to continue to do surveys and things for Gems... just to save up for next time this kind of event comes around. It's tedious and nerve wracking, but it does work.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Yikes unique! Thanks for posting your screenshot. That 500 mark is creeping me out!!! I'm gonna take my time to participate for the V.I.P. events on this game, even though it might take me forever to save up my b gems but I just want to make sure to a complete future V.I.P. event when the earn ables looks fashion forward & stylish.
    RyleeG wrote: »
    These types of weekend events have always scared me, because I don't spend real money in the game and I never have enough B Gems, but thankfully for this event, I was able to complete it.

I used the Offer Wall. I made a bunch of e-mails and did a bunch of the surveys the entire weekend (I did not use my real information though) and I was able to complete it. Got a bunch of gems and a bunch of clothing in the store/closet as well, win/win. Definitely going to continue to do surveys and things for Gems... just to save up for next time this kind of event comes around. It's tedious and nerve wracking, but it does work.

I've never ever did those surveys for any of the Glu celebrity games. I don't want to provide my personal information and my email will be spamming with junkies. It's just not trustworthy to me. I'd rather download free apps in order to earn more freebies bgems.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Yikes unique! Thanks for posting your screenshot. That 500 mark is creeping me out!!! I'm gonna take my time to participate for the V.I.P. events on this game, even though it might take me forever to save up my b gems but I just want to make sure to a complete future V.I.P. event when the earn ables looks fashion forward & stylish.

I've never ever did those surveys for any of the Glu celebrity games. I don't want to provide my personal information and my email will be spamming with junkies. It's just not trustworthy to me. I'd rather download free apps in order to earn more freebies bgems.

I was the same way, so when I did it... I falsified all of the information (thanks to fake generators) and made a ton of random email accounts to go along with it. It was time consuming and annoying, but I did it with 23 hours to spare. The main thing I wanted was the dress and the hairstyle. It was worth it.

Downloading free apps would be preferred tbh. I do that on other games and it's pretty easy, wish that was an option for this game, I've yet to come across those types of offers.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    OMG Unique that's insane!

I read that the game isn't doing very well, maybe that's why the lack of support and abusive prices... 920 b-gmes WTH!

Thanks for the info.

Rylee, haven't seen you before so welcome to the forum!

Congrats for finishing the event, all that effort was worth!

I used to download apps and stuff in exchange to k-stars back in 2014, but I always had to email Fyber to get those, cause rarely they were added to my game instantly, so all the process was tiresome and sometimes I didn't get anything so I stopped with that.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    The game is cute but they really need to do things like fix the glitches and work on the resolution in some instances. Not to mention, pricing has been off on everything! All those unlocking 'deals' seem over priced in the hopes of getting people to spend more (I guess), not realizing people will spend more if they it goes farther/on lots of smaller items. I always thought $50 was too much to spend on KKH but $70 is much worse!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    Waiting the event here... Give us that teasers back Glu! Please!

I'm stocking energy since yesterday,this blind wait kills the game...

I so agree with you Andrzej!

That isn't smart business, those prices always put me to run lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats wrote: »
    OMG Unique that's insane!

I read that the game isn't doing very well, maybe that's why the lack of support and abusive prices... 920 b-gmes WTH!

Thanks for the info.

Rylee, haven't seen you before so welcome to the forum!

Congrats for finishing the event, all that effort was worth!

I used to download apps and stuff in exchange to k-stars back in 2014, but I always had to email Fyber to get those, cause rarely they were added to my game instantly, so all the process was tiresome and sometimes I didn't get anything so I stopped with that.

Hi! It was definitely worth it.

I wish it was more of an option, but all I usually see is surveys with the occasional "watch this video" offer. But whatever works haha.
    I hope the event is up soon, I have been looking forward to it all week!
    Does anyone know what time does the event normally start? I didn't receive the event yet on my 2 games.:confused:
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Vats wrote: »
    Waiting the event here... Give us that teasers back Glu! Please!

Hmm...I'm wondering if Glu stopped the teasers because it's the hackers fault. But why should the loyal honest players should get punished and surrendered for something that we didn't do⁉
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

I'm going to be optimistic and hope that the lack of weekend event is because the team is working on the game and will update it soon/in time for next weekend. (I won't hold my breath tho)

#ComeBackVats
  • LelesLeles Registered Users 46 Posts
    Where are the weekend events!! This is the second week and no events
    Maybe it's coming later today? I remember last time we got one, it didn't come until like 1 PM here.
  • tara98goldtara98gold Registered Users 87 Posts
    I really hope we have one, this game is getting kind of old without anything new and exciting at times. I still have a storyline and am promoting my single and all. But the weekend event makes it exciting at times.
    Omg there's no event again⁉:eek:
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

This is disappointing. The weekend events are so fun. =/
    Marking for reference -

Weekend of 8/5/16 - No weekend event
    Weekend of 8/12/16 - No weekend event

#ComeBackVats
  • LelesLeles Registered Users 46 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    Marking for reference -

Weekend of 8/5/16 - No weekend event
    Weekend of 8/12/16 - No weekend event

That's right it's been two weekends and nothing!! the game is kinda boring without the weekend events 😒
    I remember that when KKH was released we didn't have an event every new weekend, this started to be a thing aroud 2014's Xmas and the game was out for half year that time.

BSAD is out for two months so I think this is normal, I just wish that they could tell us when we're not having events cause I saved money for a possible 'gift your contacts' event, saved b-gems for a 'VIP' event and energy for a gig event lol

I lost an entire day of progress just waiting *sigh*
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    8/19/16 - no event

hopefully this is just a sign of their re-tooling overall hence no events.

#ComeBackVats
  • Twylyght MystTwylyght Myst Registered Users 130 Posts
    I know I have another server maintenance going now so maybe they are trying to get the bugs/glitches out before running another event?

Same here Vats, I've been saving up for a gifting event...

I'm also getting a little disappointed in the daily spin, everyday for week I get the same thing over and over $100... Nothing else, it used to be more random...
    Game Center: Twylyght Myst
    Britney Spears: 86D94L7R

Daily KKH, K&K, & BS:AD player

Gordon Ramsey Dash player
    I noticed that after last night's server maintenance my game was faster, this is great the game lags a lot and also we need a fix on the labels issue and I heard it about people having problems with saving the game, if all that is on their plans to be fixed before they start to roll events again I'm ok with that.

Sorry about the spin Twy! Lately I've been getting more energy which I think is better than money!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • User652User652 Registered Users 30 Posts
    I'm hoping they don't do an event soon. But only because I just spent all my money buying new clothes!! :p
    BS:AD Star ID: EQMG24D6
    Michelle X
    Level 18/70m+ fans
    Label: Slave 4 Glu Records
    User a date event or a professional one would solve your problem!

The game needs something that shakes up the things, it feels dead right now and I can't see an update before September!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Just.... no headliner for now. I still don't have much bgems, but that is selfish thinking of me :rolleyes:
    PM to add
  • unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Just.... no headliner for now. I still don't have much bgems, but that is selfish thinking of me :rolleyes:

I agree! I've been doing most of my purchasing for KKH especially when the TB was on so not many B gems for me either. I feel like this game is more expensive than KKH as well. I could go for a dating event !

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
    Please GluGods, be kind and tell us if tomorrow we're gonna have an event or not!

I don't want to wait all day long to find out that we won't and instead I can use my energy to release a new single to try more ribbons!

Thanks!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    8/26/16 - No weekend event

this is extra disappointing considering what a big weekend this is for Britney but fair enough I guess.

#ComeBackVats
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    8/26/16 - No weekend event

this is extra disappointing considering what a big weekend this is for Britney but fair enough I guess.

I agree! I believe that next week the game will get an update... well it's time! And maybe with that we get new events.

This is killing the game for real! I noticed that people are playing less and less, you can tell that by the feed, before everytime I opened it I had hundreds of singles to 'like', now there are less and less and are basically from the same players.

SAD!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!