Gift button is gone!

VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
Hello!

Couple of my in game friends tried to send me gifts and both weren't able to do that since my gift button doesn't show up to them, however they are able to see this button on all other contacts from their list!

I already reported that on the talk with the customer care, but I want to post this here too cause maybe other people are experiencing the same issue and don't know about it and also to the dev team take a look on this!

This can cause a lot of trouble and frustration if we get one of those gifting events again.

Thanks for listening!
Viva La Vida Á La Vats!

Comments

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    4izYVng.png
    PM to add
  • LelesLeles Registered Users 46 Posts
    Im having the same problem :/

2zs1qc6.png
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm sorry you're going trough this too Leles!

Today I got a response from the customer care and ugh!

I was talking with the same person since I sent my first ticket and this guy was always so nice and efficient on his answers, but I don't know what happened, but he was replaced in the middle of the conversation to other totally clueless person!

The first guy asked me for a screenshot from the game of a friend and I sent Nai's one above and I thought that he would me answer with something like 'Ok I'll give this info to the dev team' and I was ok with that!

However this second person came with 'Are your game updated with the latest version? Please update your game and wait 1 or 2 days...' Like really?

Now I'm wondering how I answer that without being rude lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • LelesLeles Registered Users 46 Posts
    Yeah Vats they always answer me with stupid answers too that doesn't have anything to do with my questions
    I haven't played the game for a week cause it's boring now, with all the bugs and no updates no weekend events😒