Are we going to have a new update?

VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
Hey GluGods!

I'ts been almost a month since the last update and we haven't any events in this one.

As a player that loves this game I'm starting to get concerned since everything is so disturbing quiet!

Please give us a sign that this game has a future!

Thanks.
Viva La Vida Á La Vats!

Comments

• KyndallThaKingKyndallThaKing Registered Users 211 Posts
    Plz Glu Gods don't give up on it. It's the only game i play... Till Nicki game is out.
    Britney-Cries-GIF-1435016599.gif?quality=.8&height=320&width=500
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

Britney Spears: American Dream
    William A
    Star ID: LNY6YJ4V
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    WLA Records Label: The Best Indie Label Around
    50 Members
    Level 18

Nicki Minaj: The Empire
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I'm worried too!

Kalinda updated KKH and K&K forum with event spoilers, nothing for BSAD!
    PM to add
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    This is sad!

BSAD has so much potential, I don't know what possibly went wrong!

Tomorrow will complete a month since the last update this is not normal, even if we get a new update next week, don't know if it will be able to linger cause feels like nobody is playing it!

I released a single today and the single is charting against only 5 other people:(
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Twylyght MystTwylyght Myst Registered Users 130 Posts
    I have been stuck in my glitch for over a month, and I was told by support back then that the developers were aware of it and working on a fix but it has come through yet :(

I have seen less and less singles come through the feed only had 5 today. I know there are others with the same glitch and I really don't want to have to restart of all possible...

I really loves this game saw a lot of potential in it and hope that they don't give up on it so soon...
    Game Center: Twylyght Myst
    Britney Spears: 86D94L7R

Daily KKH, K&K, & BS:AD player

Gordon Ramsey Dash player
    if they did give up thats sad. its like they aint even trying how are u going to put out a game then drop it like flies. like number one u didnt even do promo like what three or for tweets and maybe a few news ads a game needs more promo if its going to make it.
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

William A
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    50 Members
    Level 18

I want to think positively and maybe they just are late because they are working on a fixall this major issues to the next update to the game runs better!

Since the game isn't a hit as KKH, maybe the updates will come with larger spaces of time between them...

You know I love Britney and having her in this game is a plus, however this game goes totally beyond her existence in it. I would play this game whatever was the celeb stamped on it lol

I mean this game is definitely the next level that we always wanted for KKH and I feel sorry for those who didn't even tried to play it, cause they are missing something really good.

I agree about having a better marketing strategy to sell out this game, maybe a crossover as we had with KKH and KK, I remember that almost everybody jumped in at the time of the release of KK thanks to that, of course since the game was too glitchy at that time and a lot of people (including me) deleted the app, but now that I'm back and I feel that game is really nice, although it isn't perfect yet, the time made the game really better.

I assume the same would happen to BSAD, it is just a matter of time.

Looking back to 2014, KKH wasn't as it is today, there's a lot of people that comes here in the forum with the same talk 'Oh I played this game when it came out, I thought was boring and dropped it, but now I'm back and I'm loving it!'.

I really hope that the BSAD development team reconsider a lot of mechanics in this game like the slow progress that pushes people away from it, fix the issues and inlclude fun new features, cheap clothing and work on a nice strategy to bring people back or to bring new players.

Since this is Britney's game a comeback is never too much!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • LelesLeles Registered Users 46 Posts
    You are totally right Vats, hope they didn't give up on this game, it's better than KKH and KK in my opinion
    If they could only fix all these bugs and give life to the game again, that's why I haven't been playing the game for a while 😔
    Yeah Leles, fixes would be already a good help to a lot of players.

I released a single today and the game puts me back to silver 1 and I was at gold 3 for a while...

Guess there isn't people enough to compete on that category. This means that maybe I won't reach higher categories anymore unless the miracle of the updated happens.

Also is impossible to make money, has been months since I was able to watch a video to get free gems and I never got anything from the spin since the first beige jacket (actually I got a blank space that end up being nothing when I looked in my wardrobe, should I call it black hole?). I'm stuck with the same old clothes and isn't wise to buy B-gems by the way things are going to get 'new' things.

I could try to find a player with an 'enhanced' game to gift me, but people aren't able to gift me for whatever reason!

So I'm basically done here, and that makes me incredible sad, because I love the game, I love Invictus (Gosh I have an Instagram account dedicated to him) and I love Britney!

I want to finish the singles storylines, but it's not always that I feel creative to put something out, so that can take a while or maybe even worse that won't gonna happen at all since there's a glitch going on at some point of the game...

And the most weird part is that I'm writing this long text just to my grief process, cause I don't even know if the dev team is looking around here anymore since there is a very hateful thread in this forum that clearly needs moderation action and it wasn't removed until now.

*sigh*:(
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • KKHKKH Registered Users 10 Posts
    LOL. Someone is butthurttt in more than one way!
    maybe its taking so long is maybe apple didnt pass the Update since ios 10 was out and they trying to fix it.
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

William A
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    50 Members
    Level 18

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    waiting waiting......
    PM to add
    i sent a ticket and was told a update is coming.
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

William A
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    50 Members
    Level 18

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    i sent a ticket and was told a update is coming.

Yay!! Hope it comes soon!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • onekrisonekris Registered Users 1 Posts
    KÉRJÜK :( mi több kell szintet, és szükségünk van annyi dicsőség dolgokat !! :(
    :) its here
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

William A
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    50 Members
    Level 18

Yay an update!!

However I am still stuck in my glitch :(

I can't record any new singles as of yet it still tells me to talk to Kyle in bayside but I already did and finished the quest but it still shows that I didn't :(

I'm happy to see that the game isn't completely doomed, but besides the video nothing happened to my game, I also still have the same issues...

I wonder when we're gonna have a proper update that comes with new content and fix our issues for real?!

At this point the best excuse for all absence of news from the 'moderators' here is that they all died in a ZA... I would feel a lot better than be aware they just chose to ignore us lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats wrote: »
    I'm happy to see that the game isn't completely doomed, but besides the video nothing happened to my game, I also still have the same issues...

I wonder when we're gonna have a proper update that comes with new content and fix our issues for real?!

At this point the best excuse for all absence of news from the 'moderators' here is that they all died in a ZA... I would feel a lot better than be aware they just chose to ignore us lol

ZA!! Omg lmao!!! That is hilarious Vats :D Made my day but a very good reason to be absent lol

Oh happy that my insane imagination got you a bit happier Twy!

I saw that they posted at the official IG account about the exclusive video so they are still alive, but probably they are without a good Internet connection because of the ZA lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Wow so bad