Slave 4 Glu Records!

Comments

• BritArmy4lifeBritArmy4life Registered Users 20 Posts
    when they fix it, I'll join Slave 4 GLU Records
    i finally got the button for joining the label

the request I sent is under the name of Mason Storm
    have you guys received my request to join the label yet?
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hey Britarmy, I didn't received any request yet, but I know that somehow things are working cause recently two people that were trying to join us for a while were able to finally join us.

Keep sending your requests until things works, I think the secret here is persistence.

I'l keep an eye on that, ok?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • User652User652 Registered Users 30 Posts
    Yay!! New members

now all we need is an option to sort record label members in our friends lists to make it easier to invite eachother to our house parties!
    BS:AD Star ID: EQMG24D6
    Michelle X
    Level 18/70m+ fans
    Label: Slave 4 Glu Records
  • unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    User652 wrote: »
    Yay!! New members

now all we need is an option to sort record label members in our friends lists to make it easier to invite eachother to our house parties!

Yes !! This would be great!!

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
    Great idea User!

My list is a mess, first while I scroll down the list my contacts show up as on the order that I added them after reach certain point of the list it changes for the alphabetical order lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Great idea User!

My list is a mess, first while I scroll down the list my contacts show up as on the order that I added them after reach certain point of the list it changes for the alphabetical order lol

This happens to me too! So crazy annoying!
    PM to add
    I forgot to change the label to private last night (I was doing an experiment if things would change since until now we didn't received any requests) and today few people (that I don't know') joined our label, so I kicked them out since when we discussed the rules from the label we said that we were just accept forum members.

If you are a forum member and was kicked out wrongly,first I'm sorry and second present yourself here that I'll make sure that you'll be able to join us again.

So now all I know is that just making it 'public' our label is capable to have new members, but while 'private' still there isn't any button to check new requests.

If anyone is wanting to join us, tell me your in-game name that I'll set the label to 'public' for a window of time to make sure that you'll be able to join us.

Thanks!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    my in game name is Mason Storm
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    I would like to join my name is Annalise Marie in game. :)
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
    Britarmy and Chelsea! The label is on public mode, please try to join us right now, you guys are very welcome there!:D
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    joined, what's your in game name Vats?
    Ok I joined thanks so much Vats. :)
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
    ooh smart way around the glitch!

Welcome to 2 new members ;)
    PM to add
    Naimonster wrote: »
    ooh smart way around the glitch!

Welcome to 2 new members ;)

Thanks Nai! :D
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
    joined, what's your in game name Vats?

It's Invictus Dreamer b!tch!

I added you and Chelsea to my friends list, happy to have you guys with us, make sure to say hi at the chat!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    Hi, I only just started playing this game (and posting here) today, though I have been playing KKH for a while now. May I join the label please? Y'all sound like nice people. ^_^
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
    Of course we'll gladly welcome you. What's your doll's name so that Vats can approve you.
    PM to add
    Oh yeah, I forgot. ^^ My doll's name is Sappho Miaiko.
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
    Oh Sappho I'm sorry, I haven't been checking this forum!

You're welcome to our label! I'll make it public to be able to join us:)

Hope this works for you!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Twylyght MystTwylyght Myst Registered Users 130 Posts
    Yikes!! I just cleaned out the label, there was a few in there that I didn't recognize or see that they posted their info here and a few hackers (style was over 2 mil)!!!

I apologize if I removed anyone that wasn't supposed to be removed and signed up here, please join us again lol
    Game Center: Twylyght Myst
    Britney Spears: 86D94L7R

Daily KKH, K&K, & BS:AD player

Gordon Ramsey Dash player
    Yikes!! I just cleaned out the label, there was a few in there that I didn't recognize or see that they posted their info here and a few hackers (style was over 2 mil)!!!

I apologize if I removed anyone that wasn't supposed to be removed and signed up here, please join us again lol

Err you removed me by accident. I did post here. :)

My name is Annalise Marie sent another request to re-join.
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
    Vats wrote: »
    Oh Sappho I'm sorry, I haven't been checking this forum!

You're welcome to our label! I'll make it public to be able to join us:)

Hope this works for you!

And I haven't been checking either, I guess I missed my window now cause it shows as private for me. XD
    Weird Al is life. <3
    Chelsea and Sappho I'll open again later today, I had to close it cause as Twy said we got a lot of 'visitors' while the label was open for couple of days lol

I noticed that someone was missing and I'm sorry for the inconvenient, lately we're not as much active in the chat as we used to be, but you can go there to give a 'hello' to people get acquainted with you girls and something like this doesn't happens again!:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • ellalellal Registered Users 6 Posts
    I just joined too - Ella Louis. It shows me as E-list even though I'm A-list, though! Sort of lame. How do I like people's singles from our label? Will they automatically show in my Singles Feed?
    I'm in! lol I think there's another hacker in there, 1.4 million style and 34k fans? XD

And it shows me as E-list too even though I'm C? Odd. But, yay I'm in. :D
    Weird Al is life. <3
    Yay ellal and Sappho! Welcome to our label!

Don't worry that's a glitch, in my game I also see Invictus as e-lister, but I see you all as supposed to be!

Chelsea please let me know when you're ready to join us again, I had to close the label, cause we got a lot of 'visitors' again and one was being rude at the chat lol crazy people!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    It's okay Vats! Just let me know whenever you open it again and I'll join! :)
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
    Chelsea later today I'll be back to the game to promote my latest single and I'll make another 24h window to you, hope it is enough this time to you see this and join us again!;)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!