No Britney Spears's game anymore?

QuinnBlueQuinnBlue Registered Users 10 Posts
Really? I can't believe Glu give up with this amazing game. What is wrong with you??????

Comments

• MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    We all think Glu gave up because Britney isn't involved in this game AT ALL. She just said "make a game and put me into it" that's it! The same happened with the Katy Perry game, the celebs didn't give it attention.
  • PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    Britney´s never truly involved with anything that carries her name. With this game it wouldn´t be different. I think it´s already dead. Katy Perry at least got involved with the development of her game, but her ideas were absolutely horrible and that´s the reason why it flopped. Britney´s game showed some potential in the beginning, but honestly I don´t feel a "connection" with her or her life the same way I feel with Kim or Kendall & Kylie. BS game didn´t make me feel like a "real" popstar. The clothes are not that great too and that´s a very big and important part of all these celebrity games. Also the avatar is ugly and very poor designed. It´s really a shame because I´m a Britney fan since the 90´s and I was expecting a lot more from this game. I don´t think those celebrities are interested to be personally involved with their games development like Kim K is, and in the end that makes a huge difference to determine if the game will survive or not. I hope Nicki Minaj and Taylor Swift doesn´t make the same mistakes with their upcoming games.
  • DarktracyDarktracy Registered Users 26 Posts
    I thought it was still in the App Store?
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    Kendall & Kylie
    Nicki Minaj: The Empire

iOS GameCenter ID: Anonymous :p
    "Britney Spears: American Dream" Star ID: RGX6QJG5
    K&K Krew: EternalFreedom
    Nicki Minaj Game Glu Star ID: JR9DDZ5G

Notes:
    Stopped updating Kim Kardashian: Hollywood since phone wont support 5.6update, quitting when it stops letting me play5.5game, game transferring not working so cant change devices to continue with new updates, cant do events or get new stuff
  • PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    Darktracy wrote: »
    I thought it was still in the App Store?

It is, but we haven´t got any updates or events for a while now. That´s why I said it´s dead.

By the way I just realized that Katy Perry´s game is oficially dead. It´s not on the Playstore anymore. I´m wondering if BSAD will have the same fate.
  • pinkrangerwannabepinkrangerwannabe Registered Users 28 Posts
    It was fun while it lasted.
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I wonder why this game is even still in the app store tbh they should just kill it off the same way they did the katy perry game clearly Britney Spears doesn't seem to care about her own game and neither does GLU...
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    I totally agree with you @astray
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    Tot agree like it was a publicity stunt bc her album came out this came out then nothing. Crazy she would of made a lot of money like Kim and co
  • VickeyMiaVickeyMia Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Servers down now Mia Kitty u need to read this
  • KorkovBalmainFanKorkovBalmainFan Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Just curious, when will Glu release a game involving pop stars who ACTUALLY CARE AND PUT EFFORT IN MAKING GAMES?! I mean, it's a shallow thing since they rob our wallets but some people play for entertainment not for "world domination". What I'm saying is, it's depressing how we people who love to play these games have to play as celebs and not singers or anything.