Umm Hello? Is Anybody there?!

KKHKKH Registered Users 10 Posts
Comon Glu what is the deal with this game?! You spend so much time investing on other celebrities but leave one of the best yet out to dry. That's just my opinion, but everything was going well until the weekend events stopped. Then we all got bored, just like we would with any other celebs game. Please don't contribute to this race war that is already going on in the world. We do not need to be black, or be in love with a black person and/or conceive black babies to have a successful game. Brit Brit is the comeback Queen so before you go & label her game as another Katy Perry game flop, reconsider the fact that you don't need to have fake everything to be successful within the app world. You have seem to given up on a game with so much potential, which will be your ultimate demise in the future. You should remember that ALL races put money in your pocket, & the fact that you gave up on another "white celeb game" infuriates me for ever wasting my time. Your brand appears to be very racist & I am terribly afraid for the future Taylor Swift game. Take your illuminati K Stars & shove them up your big fat wigger assesss. SHAME ON YOU!!!!!

Comments

• astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Glu gave up on this game because Britney Spears stopped showing interest in her own game so 9/10 you're not gonna get any feedback from them or a moderator about this game
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Awww