Unable to complete the mission "Collect & Get M75"

Hi Dears,

I've collect the 3 parts & get M75 "BEFORE" the mission "Collect & Get M75" pops up, now, no matter how many times I complete Assault, mixed mode at level 10, I just can not get the part again (because I've got M75), hence, the mission can't complete yet.

How can I clear this mission, please advise !! or Glu could fix it in next update !!

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• UrbanVoyeurUrbanVoyeur Registered Users 12 Posts
    I'm a little confused. If you've completed Sniper, Assault and Combined, and collected the 3 parts, then that's it. All you have to do is equip the M75 from the store.

Am I missing something?
  • crchuangcrchuang Registered Users 5 Posts
    Sorry duke, let me make myself clear !

1) I've got M75(Complete 3 mode & get 3 parts) before the challenge "Collect & get M75" appears.
    2) After the mission appears, I can not complete the missin even I re-play 3 modes again. (got no parts, because I already have that!)

Any ideas?
  • UrbanVoyeurUrbanVoyeur Registered Users 12 Posts
    crchuang wrote: »
    Sorry duke, let me make myself clear !
    2) After the mission appears, I can not complete the missin even I re-play 3 modes again. (got no parts, because I already have that!)
    OIC. You can't complete the challenge to collect the 3 M75 parts because you already have them. Sounds like a bug.
  • PicketsPickets Registered Users 3 Posts
    I have the same problem. Can't complete as already have the gun parts. I haven't figured what to do
  • philongtb2003philongtb2003 Registered Users 13 Posts
    i had M75 about 10d!it didn't easy! i didn't use any credits! why can't u?
  • RicksterRickster Registered Users 26 Posts
    i had M75 about 10d!it didn't easy! i didn't use any credits! why can't u?

I'd like to know your secrets cause it cost me at the very least 150 credits,, ive tried using 50 reactix,2 Medkits and still no results :(
  • YotegetterYotegetter Registered Users 1 Posts
    Like to find an answer to this one. Tried re-equiping the M75 after several missions, nothing
  • Fa81enFa81en Registered Users 44 Posts
    Here is how I did with Viper X-72 & Defender II (no credit required):
    - Sniper : I stayed on "stealth mode" as long as possible. I only used reactix during stages 5, 8, 9 & 10 (around 100 reactix needed)
    - Assault : I used a lot of flashbombs
    - Combination : flashbombs during "assault" stage & a few reactix during the final sniper stage (stage 8)
  • RicksterRickster Registered Users 26 Posts
    Fa81en wrote: »
    Here is how I did with Viper X-72 & Defender II (no credit required):
    Thanks for the input brother,, I'll let you know if I make it :)