2 Kills with 1 shot - HELP

Can anyone help with an easy way to achieve this one? Was able to do it on accident once but they want me to do it another 9 times. Help!

Comments

• ceastonceaston Registered Users 29 Posts
    Use frag grenades
  • andy-blackandy-black Registered Users 24 Posts
    guywell wrote: »
    Can anyone help with an easy way to achieve this one? Was able to do it on accident once but they want me to do it another 9 times. Help!

I've done it 3 out of 10 times but I can't seem to do it anymore. I don't think the frag grenades count. I did it with my XSR-50 on some of the one-shot goons on the first two Killing Spree stages. They were lined up just right when they were running towards me. I'll try to do it again and post up if it works or not. Good luck.
  • ceastonceaston Registered Users 29 Posts
    andy-black wrote: »
    I've done it 3 out of 10 times but I can't seem to do it anymore. I don't think the frag grenades count. I did it with my XSR-50 on some of the one-shot goons on the first two Killing Spree stages. They were lined up just right when they were running towards me. I'll try to do it again and post up if it works or not. Good luck.

Grenades do work, that's how I got mine
  • primi2003primi2003 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Sorry but for me its impossible to accomplish this mission. Granades doesnt work!
  • SnakesSnakes Registered Users 1 Posts
    You have to find a gun that states multiple kills, I had to purchase mine it is the CK-17 Railgun and it plainly states multiple kills, I'm sure there might be other guns that will do the same but I don't have the funds to purchase all these other ones. I hope this helps you.
    Thanks a lot for your answer. But I dont see anywhere the Ck-17 Railgun. is it for CK 2 sure? I think i will need to spend 1200 credit cards at least in XSR-50
  • PicketsPickets Registered Users 3 Posts
    The best way is to get most of the enemies to an inch of their life using an assault rifle, then when two align use the swat 1200 to shoot both...used survivor contract
    Yeahh It worked. Thanks Pickets. I keep trying cause Im still 1 out of 10. Its really hard.
  • PicketsPickets Registered Users 3 Posts
    No worries
  • Fa81enFa81en Registered Users 44 Posts
    The MD1 scorpion is more efficient than the SWAT 1200.
    But this gun needs credits... Or you can get it while completing a special event (I got this shotgun last week-end)
  • philongtb2003philongtb2003 Registered Users 13 Posts
    9/10 with 1 day! only use Swat 1200!