why game lags

billarulesbillarules Registered Users 3 Posts
When I frequently change targets while aiming when I move the gun in zoom mode or either I zoom out and move it stuks for 1 sec every time I do it and its really irritating why is it happening so earlier I was not such problem since I have updated I guess it started I use samsung galexy tab 2 p3109

Comments

• ceastonceaston Registered Users 29 Posts
    I have a lot of answers, I play on my iPad 2, and before the update where we have the killing spree and daily rewards, I beat the game 4 or 5 times, uninstalling and reinstalling each time. Now I have beat the game again, picked up the wraith cm7 when it was on sale for 75% off, got my day 15 bonus, just noticed the next day 15 bonus is 15 stars, have completed all 3 parts for the killing spree, and only have 1 challenge left to complete, which is the combat medic challenge, (use 5 med kits while near death) and the only reason why I haven't been able to complete it is cuz the challenge is bugged. Don't waste ur med kits on this challenge when you get to it. As far as your lag issue, I don't know, I haven't had that problem.
  • andy-blackandy-black Registered Users 24 Posts
    billarules wrote: »
    When I frequently change targets while aiming when I move the gun in zoom mode or either I zoom out and move it stuks for 1 sec every time I do it and its really irritating why is it happening so earlier I was not such problem since I have updated I guess it started I use samsung galexy tab 2 p3109

I have had a similar problem on my iPhone, but with the enemies also moving slower. For me it usually occurs on stage 11 of the Killing Spree stages after I've killed a LOT of bad guys, but it can also be caused by other apps running on your device or (in a phone's case) incoming emails or text messages.
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    I notice this happen when I play indestructible as well, I will need to check my background apps to see if I am using resources. I was always under the impression it was server traffic or network that actually caused this problem. Using gen 3 ipad.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!