Any questions, ask me here

Comments

• Weeman2013Weeman2013 Registered Users 2 Posts
    After downloading 300+ mb on the install, it says that the game requires more space to unpack ... and I uninstalled of most my other apps to Make Space but still it asks for More ?
  • QuanNhiCaQuanNhiCa Registered Users 5 Posts
    I need help on this special event. I was trying all the technique, such as 10x + head shot and stay on reactix all the way.

I was only get to wave 15. Was i too slow? Or I miss many shot? I was using Defender II. Please help what I doing wrong?
  • jus256jus256 Registered Users 24 Posts
    QuanNhiCa wrote: »
    I need help on this special event. I was trying all the technique, such as 10x + head shot and stay on reactix all the way.

I was only get to wave 15. Was i too slow? Or I miss many shot? I was using Defender II. Please help what I doing wrong?

The same thing happens to me. I always have to do it twice before I can finish it. That's after a few practice runs without reactix. My first run is always too slow. I'm noticing that even when I feel I'm slow, I am still at level 16 with about 5:00 to go. Your problem is you are shooting too slow.
  • bahynourbahynour Registered Users 1 Posts
    Plz i loss glu every day 3 game take from me and dont know why and i see my glu with (-)
  • emcchaosemcchaos Registered Users 1 Posts
    Umm i would like to ask that i use galaxy s2 when i start the app its need more space to unpack assest
    How much the space is required?
  • NenusNenus Registered Users 3 Posts
    Ola disculpa tengo un buen jugando este juego, pero hace unos dias en mis creditos solo me aparece -20 y he ganado mas 80 por hacer misiones y todo eso pero aun asi no se refleja mis creditos solamente dice -20 espero puedas ayudarme para saber k hacer gracias!!!
  • Alireza nxAlireza nx Registered Users 11 Posts
    Hey guyz, i dont understand the kills when crosshair is Red. I dont get it. Any1?
  • to2yto2y Registered Users 1 Posts
    Goooooooooooood
  • kovishomokovishomo Registered Users 1 Posts
    how i can create a New account Contract Kill 2, 'cause this acc is my brother and it's 11 lvl and i can't handle level 11 contracts cause i dont play ever before this game :p, sorry my bad english cause im finnish.
  • saeshensaeshen Registered Users 2 Posts
    I completed the game but i did not go through all the killong spree stages and i deleted it. reinstalled it today and noticed the weekend prize grab was the same thing 40 days ago. have the admins abandoned it?
  • MrschachaMrschacha Registered Users 4 Posts
    I beat the special event and see the checkmark, but I've yet to receive the weapon. Has anyone else had this issue?
  • Driftboy86Driftboy86 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi guys, I have played CK2 for a long time and now I'm back to square one??? What happened to my saved games which I have played so long and now lost everything...very sad with this problem. Anyone have this problem too?
  • PoisonBeautyPoisonBeauty Registered Users 6 Posts
    how do i make sure my account on ewe is saved? where do i save it? how do i save it thanks
  • bentotocampo23bentotocampo23 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Can someone please help me on hoe to retrieve my saved game? Seems like my ck2 has gone to reset and now im back to sqaure one"..help please
  • PchauPchau Registered Users 2 Posts
    I logged in to play today and I'm back to square one? What happened? Been play for quite awhile would hate to know that I lost everything. Please advise.
  • darklorddarklord Registered Users 3 Posts
    That´s about special event. I dont how maximize kills score. The grand prize was at 450.000, I tried with desert fox and telescope X8 2475, I was X10 all the time, reactix all time(70), all headshots, my score was from 441.226 to 448.206 (about 40 trys), not time problem, it left about 1min.
    I see the score it seem random between some limits ( same "bad boy" tipe), Someone Know how maximize this? kill them running, shooting at you, shooting eyes, nose, mouth? really desperated.
  • madpwrmadpwr Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am new and I keep having trouble using my melee weapons? I looked through other posts but didn't see an answer.. I got them to work a couple times,but not sure how?

Are thet instructions somewhere that I missed? Thanks for your help
  • TeoTeo Registered Users 1 Posts
    I just started the game I am lvl 6 I want to know what weapons shouldn't I wast money on and I will not spend real money on the game
    And I want to know what is the best way to make a melee kill
    And I want to know the game standard time like gmt+??
  • Pie manPie man Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hey Glu people, I was playing contract killer 2 and when I reached level 10, my game reset itself for some reason and now all my progress is gone, can I get it back?
  • sabhisabhi Registered Users 1 Posts
    complete 3 contracts killing with headshot
    how to finish this contract
  • AthoideAthoide Registered Users 6 Posts
    Hi,
    When we gonna have more challenges?
    Tks
  • CandieDisilvio306CandieDisilvio306 Registered Users 20 Posts
    I've already completed the Killing Spree and received the mortara M75. Do you know if/when Glu will be offering a new killing spree gun or a new killing spree? It seems almost pointless to play the game daily except for one contract daily and for the special event offered on the weekend. I really like this game but it is getting extreemly repetitive.
  • AthoideAthoide Registered Users 6 Posts
    Hi,
    I am new at this game yet I already end it, still what special weekend event? Every weekend there is one?
  • skinhead74skinhead74 Registered Users 2 Posts
    How do you get free credits as mine has not worked since I started this game?
  • Jpawesome14634Jpawesome14634 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Any tips on how to beat Chinese takeout and public enemy?
  • alexkimalexkim Registered Users 1 Posts
    Q1. I downloaded this game on mac book pro 2013. I played game until I get to level 20, and now I cannot see any button in CONTRACTS. I am in Chapter 6, and there is no next mission, nothing. I restarted mac book, but it is same.

Q2. Due to above trouble, I downloaded this game on my iphone. I thought that this game keep my progress, and I can get my level through icloud something. However, it started from the first level. Inventory is empty.

Can you help me with this troubles? Thanks!
  • nealbeusnnealbeusn Registered Users 5 Posts
    What's the best way to win the grand prize on the special events
    Hi Athoide welcome yes there is a special event every weekend. They're good to win some supplies without having to buy them with your gold
    Hi Alexkim
    Did you try the cloud restore. It worked for me thank goodness. I guess a really good tip is every time I leave the game I always save it before leave good luck I hope this helps