new updates?

ceastonceaston New Member29 PostsRegistered Users
when can we expect an update? and a fix on the bug for the challange "combat medic"

Comments

• Travis berryTravis berry New Member 3 PostsRegistered Users
    yes when can we expect new challenges im at contract killer 6 & maxed out on stars there is no new levels ??
  • RicksterRickster New Member 26 PostsRegistered Users
    ceaston wrote: »
    when can we expect an update? and a fix on the bug for the challange "combat medic"

Ceaston that might be a problem on your end, cause I breezed thru that challenge without a problem, but I do agree with you on a much needed update for other problems with that part of the game , cause I too am stuck at contract killer 6 card

I suggest trying it 1 more time cause it might of got fixed last update
  • ceastonceaston New Member 29 PostsRegistered Users
    For the longest time it wouldn't work, then 1 day it just worked for me
    For the longest time it wouldn't work, then 1 day it just worked for me

Hahaha I believe you brother,, wouldn't doubt you for an instance
  • OflunraOflunra New Member 6 PostsRegistered Users
    yes when can we expect new challenges im at contract killer 6 & maxed out on stars there is no new levels ??

Check out ck2 version3.0 it is out now on ios:cool:
    Oflunra wrote: »
    Check out ck2 version3.0 it is out now on ios:cool:

So I updated to 3.0 and still no new clubcards :( and don't see anything new, is there something wrong or what ?
  • MuffinMuffin New Member 1 PostsRegistered Users
    Try switching device off and on ! I did and found a challenge level but nothing else new... Need more challenges and new levels as finished everything
  • Benjamin930Benjamin930 1 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    please I have completed all levels up to level 20. how can I get access to the new levels .( Mac)