Options

The New Special Event Is Unstable.

Please help to fix the bug. I keep getting exit out of the game.. And I have to start all over again.
Hope you can help fixed the suddenly exit problem immediately...

Comments

• Options
    GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Please help to fix the bug. I keep getting exit out of the game.. And I have to start all over again.
    Hope you can help fixed the suddenly exit problem immediately...

Thanks for the feedback. I'm passing along to the devs.
  • Options
    Hoang phuongHoang phuong Registered Users 1 Posts
    Please help me too, i have same problem like that, it keep geeting out of game and it very lag when i play in special event. I almost claim to 18/20 wave but it getting out so i lose all my point and play again. Please help me
  • Options
    Shadowhunt3rShadowhunt3r Registered Users 2 Posts
    This challenge sucks. I was 20000pts away from completing the challenge when I was kicked out and the game closed. Forced me to restart the damn thing all over again. Didn't even get the axe as a prize.
  • Options
    ngdesmond24@gmail.comngdesmond24@gmail.com Registered Users 8 Posts
    When are they going to fix the bug ?? The problem still persist ??
  • Options
    This challenge sucks. I was 20000pts away from completing the challenge when I was kicked out and the game closed. Forced me to restart the damn thing all over again. Didn't even get the axe as a prize.
    Please help me too, i have same problem like that, it keep geeting out of game and it very lag when i play in special event. I almost claim to 18/20 wave but it getting out so i lose all my point and play again. Please help me

Same kind of problem !! Get kicked out on Wave 13/20, it sarks man...
  • Options
    SilverwilliamSilverwilliam Registered Users 2 Posts
    Happened to me every time I played the challenge. Could only play 3 times in total. Now I get booted out each time I play.
  • Options
    I know that feel... It sarks.. Because of this bug, I missed two consecutive special events... If not for that bug, I could've got it... That feel just sarks...