Daily Bonus Keeps Resetting......

BHDBHD Registered Users 74 Posts
Daily Bonus Keeps Resetting......

I play 30 plus contracts a day on this.

I like the gameplay.... Mostly.

But this Daily Bonus Resetting is a pain in the pants.

Comments

• jl090507jl090507 Registered Users 11 Posts
    bhd wrote: »
    daily bonus keeps resetting......
    I play 30 plus contracts a day on this.

I like the gameplay.... Mostly.

But this daily bonus resetting is a pain in the pants.

same here!!! Totally p***ed off!!!!
  • Jester2hJester2h Registered Users 1 Posts
    I keep having the same problem. I make sure i run at least 1 a day. I should ha at least 1 or 2 guns by now. Im really tired of this. I do like the game, but i wont keep playing if it cant keep up with something as simple as daily bonus.
  • arganinearganine Registered Users 2 Posts
    I agree, come on glu pull your finger out and get some fixes in place.
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    arganine wrote: »
    I agree, come on glu pull your finger out and get some fixes in place.

No need to be rude, arganine. We are aware of the issue are are working on reproducing it so we can address it.
  • jl090507jl090507 Registered Users 11 Posts
    How can you say " no need to be rude". 1st sooooo many people are very angry and wish to be heard so they say what they wish. Arganine didn't say where to pull finger out of!!! 2nd... y'all can't reproduce the problem? It is happening every day to me darn it!!!!
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    jl090507 wrote: »
    How can you say " no need to be rude". 1st sooooo many people are very angry and wish to be heard so they say what they wish. Arganine didn't say where to pull finger out of!!! 2nd... y'all can't reproduce the problem? It is happening every day to me darn it!!!!

JL, if you continue to harass the moderators who are here helping you, punitive action will be taken. Please review the forum rules: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?110-Glu-Forum-Rules

The devs have not been able to reproduce the issue testing on several different devices. To assist the process you can submit a customer care ticket here to document what device and OS you are on: http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask

This thread is now closed.
This discussion has been closed.