Options

"game forced closed" ticket closed

Same issues, but also lost the guns I bought with the credits I paid for, 10 levels, and about $150k...I can deal with the levels and the cash, but I paid hard earned money for the credits. I'd like a refund

My original post

Long story short, I started a customer care ticket to explain to them that the stuff that I bought with purchased credits was missing...they can obviously see that I purchased 2000 credits for $50, and they can obviously see that I have nothing in my game play to show for it and only 66 credits, which is what I had before the purchase...however their official statement to me was "since there is nothing wrong with the game, we will be unable to issue a refund or credit you anything back"

What kind of customer service is that? What kind of recourse do I have? There is definitely game play problems with stuff disappearing...why won't they make it right?

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Same issues, but also lost the guns I bought with the credits I paid for, 10 levels, and about $150k...I can deal with the levels and the cash, but I paid hard earned money for the credits. I'd like a refund

My original post

Long story short, I started a customer care ticket to explain to them that the stuff that I bought with purchased credits was missing...they can obviously see that I purchased 2000 credits for $50, and they can obviously see that I have nothing in my game play to show for it and only 66 credits, which is what I had before the purchase...however their official statement to me was "since there is nothing wrong with the game, we will be unable to issue a refund or credit you anything back"

What kind of customer service is that? What kind of recourse do I have? There is definitely game play problems with stuff disappearing...why won't they make it right?

Forum admins are not able to view your account. Your only recourse is through your Customer Care ticket. If you are unsatisfied with the ticket resolution, you can reply to the ticket or submit another, but there is nothing we are able to do here because we do not have access to your account.
  • Options
    yaletechyaletech Registered Users 7 Posts
    I wanted to post in the original thread but it was closed. This happened to me twice. Only solved after reinstallation but you will lose everything you bought except your credit balance. Anyway from what I observed it happened either when you reached level 9/10 and/or weekend special event comes around and the game update itself for the special event. This happened at both times to me. I am using the S3 mini. Could anyone else confirm whether they were in the same situation when this problem occurs? It might help the dev in recreating the error.
  • Options
    yaletechyaletech Registered Users 7 Posts
    Just to update. The problem had disappeared after the Weekend Special Event ended. So in my oppinion the Special Event is the thing that is causing the problem.
  • Options
    GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    yaletech wrote: »
    Just to update. The problem had disappeared after the Weekend Special Event ended. So in my oppinion the Special Event is the thing that is causing the problem.

Thanks for the update on this. Glad things seemed to have been worked out.
  • Options
    dougtucker2012@gmail.comdougtucker2012@gmail.com Registered Users 1 Posts
    I use a Samsung 2 7.0 tablet - this has happened twice to me now. I just submitted a ticket yesterday for my second ticket. I lost everything - all weapons -equip - and basically everything. It reset my acct - and has me starting at level 1once again
    - I play forces of war - villians - and several other glu games. I've never lost anything in those games. Someone needs to look into tje reason why we lose our merchandice and not be credited back for it.Im not asking for anything except the things i purchased - with the credits i bought - with my hard owned money. I need some help here - why would anyone continue playing a game a third time when you never made it right the previous two times it has happened.

Thanks Doug