Upgrade to Ballistic Mag or Phantom Silencer?

Hi guys,

I need your opinion here. I m using the Defender II sniper and have upgraded to telescopic scope. Now i m left with 80 credits balance. I won't have much credits coming in as i have completed most of the challenges except the killing spree challenges. So with the current 80 credits balance, should i upgrade my Defender II sniper with Ballistic Mag or Phantom silencer which both cost 75 credits each?

Thanks guys.

Comments

• philongtb2003philongtb2003 Registered Users 13 Posts
    you can complete all challenges. After that wait for speacial event,earn other spiner better than and upgr it!!
  • DUWXCDUWXC Registered Users 9 Posts
    Thanks bro....i'll save the credits and finish up the killing spree challenges. The current title is contract killer 5 and i'll get 150 credits after completing that. Total add up 80+150=230 credits....duh...XSR-50 is 1200 credits...:confused: where can i get the extra 1k credits without using real money...guess i'll sit down everyday and watch video till i get the extra 1k
  • Fa81enFa81en Registered Users 44 Posts
    If I were you, I would save the Glu credits to upgrade the powerful weapons that you can get from a special event.
    For example : the laser scope for the "Tiger XL" (this weekend special event) and the phantom silencer for the "Desert Fox" sniper (this weapon was the grand prize of 2 special events)
    DUWXC wrote: »
    Thanks bro....i'll save the credits and finish up the killing spree challenges. The current title is contract killer 5 and i'll get 150 credits after completing that. Total add up 80+150=230 credits....duh...XSR-50 is 1200 credits...:confused: where can i get the extra 1k credits without using real money...guess i'll sit down everyday and watch video till i get the extra 1k

you can't earn 1k credits!
    you can earn reactix, med kits... as me!
    (
    >1000 reactix
    > 600 knives
    >3000 gernades
    no amor
    >90 Med kits
    i'll pass any Special event! i don't purchase any credits. i join game 2month,2event passed!
    )
    good luck to u!
  • DUWXCDUWXC Registered Users 9 Posts
    Gosh...philongtb2003...i got to respect your efforts and patient in collecting all those reactix knives n grenades...i was breaking my back sitting down collecting like 100+ reactix n grenades....i just started like more than 2 weeks ago....guess i'll start to break my back again to collect the reactix n grenades after almost used up for today killing spree n special event....i'll be very ready for the next special event....thanks guys for the sharing....appreciate it much
  • Fa81enFa81en Registered Users 44 Posts
    right... It's quite easy to get 3000 grenades because they are affordable with money from the game.
    Same with the 90 medkits too, because you can get that much from the special events.

But 1000 reactix and 600 knives !!! You must have spend days on this !
    It's just 1 month (3-4h/1d) ! OK!
  • deserteagle.50deserteagle.50 Registered Users 25 Posts
    The Top Armour is a fairly good purchase as it helps with some of the harder challenges. But put it on to use when needed then replace with the cheaper one when you don't.

I decided to reload the game and instead of finishing contracts, just focussed on completing challenges. This helped build credits and profile. Also helps to NOT finish contracts unless the challenge needs you to, Eg 10 Melee kills, do 5 in a contract then PAUSE and FORFEIT and RETRY and do the other 5, PAUSE and QUIT contract. This gets the challenge and leaves the contract in tack! You should not need to spend the 1000's of credits as if you equip yourself for the Weekend Specials, when they happen, you should soon get a decent sniper weapon, need to get a 1 shot kill type weapon - Eg MAMBA - which was a while ago given out!