Special Event Trouble!

So in this weekend's special event I am making it to around 280,000 points with not to much trouble and then I get hit in the back of the head. Its happened 4 times now and every time right around that amount of points. I have never been hit in the back of the head on a sniper mission! (unless it was required to be undiscovered). So is that the case? Is this a stealth mission as well? Someone tell me the answer.... I'm sure it's simple but keep the name calling to a minimum please

Comments

• Fa81enFa81en Registered Users 44 Posts
    You just ran out of time.
    I did it a few hours ago with the "desert fox" sniper and 50 reactix.
    My advice : get detected as soon as possible to get the enemies running after you and don't miss a single headshot otherwise you won't reach the 430,000 pts.

Good luck
  • philongtb2003philongtb2003 Registered Users 13 Posts
    it's very easy! get spotted,only head shot, 60 reactix, 0 med kits, no amor! goodluck!
  • IRMikerIRMiker Registered Users 9 Posts
    Im not so sure it's "very easy". So I have managed to improve my score to 397,000. Making it to the heli boss but not with enough time to shoot him down. So now my question is.... Is there some secret or a strategy to killing quicker? I'm using reactix and hitting headshots, just seems I'm not getting the job done quick enough. I am keeping my scope zoomed alot, usually only zooming out after tagging a sniper. Maybe someone has a strategy or idea they have used to trim off some precious seconds.
  • jus256jus256 Registered Users 24 Posts
    IRMiker wrote: »
    Im not so sure it's "very easy". So I have managed to improve my score to 397,000. Making it to the heli boss but not with enough time to shoot him down. So now my question is.... Is there some secret or a strategy to killing quicker? I'm using reactix and hitting headshots, just seems I'm not getting the job done quick enough. I am keeping my scope zoomed alot, usually only zooming out after tagging a sniper. Maybe someone has a strategy or idea they have used to trim off some precious seconds.

I'm with you . I never got below the 10x timer. I hit all head shots and never got within 100K points. I can't believe I wasted all of those credits buying reactix.
  • Fa81enFa81en Registered Users 44 Posts
    IRMiker wrote: »

Your problem seems to be the time : did you get noticed at the beginning of the stage ?
    The enemies will come out more rapidly !
  • deserteagle.50deserteagle.50 Registered Users 25 Posts
    Save your credits and although boring/repetitice, use basic Melee attacks and just keep replaying an Easy bomb contract. Eg at the Midtown Airport, 5 guys to kill on Melee (need to time Kill 3 and 4), when you kill the last, just PAUSE, QUIT and try again.

I find on average you get 1 Reactix pill for every 5 kills, so 20 minutes of this can build up a healthy stash of pills!!

Save your credits!!!