Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

I lost cars and money also

67 blown nova67 blown nova Registered Users 1,033 Posts
What is going on? Lost 8 cars, 4 of which were maxed out. One was a gem car. And 4 others. Also lost over $100k. Not playing the game anymore until this is fixed and we have our stuff back. I like playing the game and want to continue to play it but will delete it if I have to. This is insane. If I lost them legitimately I wouldn't care. But cars and money just disappearing is not right and I'm pretty pissed off right now. We need answers and our stuff back.

Comments

• 67 blown nova67 blown nova Registered Users 1,033 Posts
    13 cars gone now. Seriously very upset
    Gems are gone too. Plus money. This is insane
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    Submit a ticket and we will investigate any missing cars or gems. There is always a running total on gems so it is easy to find any errors. http://www.ciegames.com/racing-rivals/support
  • eXxPLoSiOneXxPLoSiOn Registered Users 844 Posts
    67 what you need to understand is that they built this game for people to enjoy. As with all games every where and on all platforms there are always people who will try and take advantage of things they find wrong with the game and try to manipulate them for their personal gain. There were a few issues with the game that are being worked on by the team at CIE and we need to as a community just sit back and let them do their job. They can see what you have bought and what you spent gems on and in time it will be taken care of. What you need to do is be patient and accept what has happened for right now and try to enjoy the holidays. Give them some time to work out the kinks and remember they are real people two on the other side of that customer service line and some really nice people at that.

If it's one thing I've learned about CIE is it may take a while to fix one issue but they will fix it and make things right.

-Owner Racing Rivals Underground
    RacingRivalsUnderground.com
    www.VideoGamesUnderground.com
    555R | Nitto 1320 Challenge | Nitto Legends | Fueled Racing | Racing Rivals

1 of 13 Devils
    2015 Players Council Member
    2016 Players Council Member
    2018 Players Summit Member

#VGUSesko
    Still no cars, money, or gems. No response either.
    This is the fukkin BS response I got today Hello, Thank you for contacting Racing Rivals Support! Without knowing which cars you believe you lost, I can see you losing 6 cars through pinkslip races. A Civic Si, a Lancer Evo VIII, a Mazda RX-8, a Scion Tc, an Integra Type-R, and a Dart Ralleye At this time we are not restoring cars lost, for any reason. While we are doing what we can to battle cheating on our end, might we suggest that in order to lessen your chances of being affected by a cheater, when racing players for cash or for pink slips, never assume you can beat the other player. If you know without a doubt that you can beat the other player, ask yourself why they would willing bet a lot of cash or their car when they clearly shouldn't be able to win. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please let us know if you have any further questions. Regards, Racing Rivals Support
    Seriously I'm over this game. I suggest all you who used real money in the game contact your bank and file for charge back.