Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Evo VIII tune 8.7 and Subaru Wrx coupe 8.9 tune

therealdoodletherealdoodle Registered Users 65 Posts
I have recently figured out that I have made a couple of killer tunes. Some people said the sti coupe would not do 8.9 but I am here to tell you it will. I am offering my services for these two cars to get you the best possible tune and get you the information on how to launch and shift to make these builds the best possible for their class. If you would like me to tune your cars, please pm me for information and we can discuss how to tune your cars, but I will charge a small fee or in game cash. Here are some screenshots to show you that I am for real.

In order to achieve these times you are going to need a very good launch, somewhere between .001 and .030

:D

IMG_20140629_180040.jpg

IMG_20140629_180158.jpg

IMG_20140629_180239.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Bad KarmaBad Karma Registered Users 128 Posts
    very impressive i seen 8.678 on evo8 do you know a good one for 2011 sit?
  • Options
    lee19999lee19999 Registered Users 300 Posts
    add Korea1234 in RR.
  • Options
    Luis0830Luis0830 Registered Users 1,323 Posts
    Please add me so we can talk n do this deal
  • Options
    JdmlowkieJdmlowkie Registered Users 1,200 Posts
    Evo 8 can do 8.678 but the sti coupe is wat I'm interested add me JDMLOWKIE but there's no way I'm giving u my car so you'll have to send the tune ya know #TRUSTNOONEPEOPLE
  • Options
    Bad Karma wrote: »
    very impressive i seen 8.678 on evo8 do you know a good one for 2011 sit?
    In order to run 8.6 its almost for sure with a .001 rt. My 8.7 run had a .068 rt so if ihad gotten abetter rt it would have been in th 8.6's. I'll have to check I'm pretty sure I have a 8.9 setup for 2011 sti

• Options
    Luis, JDM added, PM me in RR and we can discuss detsils. JDM, i dont need you to give me your car but if you dont i wont be able to test run it which i assume is fine with you. Korea1234 you need to let me know what you want I'm not just looking to add friends, I have to clear my friends list out every week anyways lol.
  • Options
    Just so everyone knows, this is NOT a get your tune first and pay later. That's never going to happen. Especially if you don't give me your car to tune.
  • Options
    C@r3yC@r3y Registered Users 38 Posts
    Very legit! I asked if he would email me the tunes, he didn't hesitate. I had them a few minutes later, with the launch and shift information as promised! Thanks again!
  • Options
    shahidshahid Registered Users 3,173 Posts
    ~~therealdoodle send me wrx sti coupe on my email Shahid_1998@live.no thanks :D:)
  • Options
    supa crazy 284supa crazy 284 Registered Users 626 Posts
    This is my record with evo :Dfetch?id=140996&type=medium
  • Options
    PINKSMASTAPINKSMASTA Registered Users 1,335 Posts
    I want a tune for the coupe subaru. I can give you a car for the tune.
  • Options
    Bump, I know there's a lot of people that want this Subaru coupe tune
  • Options
    posterboyrasposterboyras Registered Users 1 Posts
    I added you. Posterboyras. I want a civic tune
  • Options
    supa crazy 284supa crazy 284 Registered Users 626 Posts
    Wanna scion 10.218 no boost tune.
  • Options
    YasahiroYasahiro Registered Users 16 Posts
    Hey you should message me in game.. ive got both cars and will pay for both... ign Yasahiro
  • Options
    Kid_FreshKid_Fresh Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hey doodle add me Kid_Fresh89,maybe I can trade u a car nd some money on top of that for the 2000 and 2011 Subaru setup
  • Options
    I do Subaru and evo tunes at the moment. Will let you know if I can do a civic or scion tune
  • Options
    I have gotten my evo tune down to 8.646 if anyone is interested
  • Options
    Screenshot_2014-07-06-02-55-52.png

Screenshot_2014-07-06-02-54-56.png
  • Options
    beetlegiusebeetlegiuse Registered Users 206 Posts
    how much for the coupe?
  • Options
    100k RR cash
  • Options
    arexs12arexs12 Registered Users 607 Posts
    what is your in game name add me im interested with the coupe and evo... i have both
  • Options
    SemekemolastortillasSemekemolastortillas Registered Users 6 Posts
    How much do you charge in game RR$$ for the Subie tune?
  • Options
    DFAULKDFAULK Registered Users 7 Posts
    Added u in game want both tunes will talk price
  • Options
    Hmoobz209Hmoobz209 Registered Users 61 Posts
    I Would like to get the tune for the coupe. Added you in the Game. IGN Yangy2o9
  • Options
    LuJenLuJen Registered Users 14 Posts
    Hey htown.....and me....what do you need for me to get evo tune? Same name "lujen" Thank you
  • Options
    mattycrzmattycrz Registered Users 492 Posts
    I would like the subi coupe tune hit me up wen game is back alive and how much u asking for tune
  • Options
    mattycrzmattycrz Registered Users 492 Posts
    I would like the subi coupe tune hit me up wen game is back alive and how much u asking for tune
  • Options
    IamGTRIamGTR Registered Users 27 Posts
    i want the subaru coupe tune
  • Options
    DerpdrifterDerpdrifter Registered Users 4 Posts
    how much do u want for the subaru coupe 8.9 (the build obviously)