Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

BMW Z4 GT3 turbo or sc???

PumsterPumster Registered Users 7 Posts
I'm upgrading my z4 gt3 and I'm doing a bit of research on what is best before spend such amount of money in one upgrade. So if you would like to post your opinions and share your experience it would be much Appreciated!

Comments

• Options
    deezy24deezy24 Registered Users 304 Posts
    Turbo cuz it's faster plus if you research the original car itself you'll see that it's equipped with turbo as well in real life. Supercharging isn't bad but you'll get more out of the car going the turbo route. Also as a tip be more conscious of weight than overall power on pro parts for this car. Hope this helps!
  • Options
    72Z72Z Registered Users 3 Posts
    I compared both, of course, before deciding. Wanted turbos for much power and torque over the SC, but the SC is only a value of +1 for engine stress, turbo's way way more engine stress. I want my Z4 GT3 to last for a long racing session before I have to put it into shop for maintenance. Don't like spending gems for that. My best time with this car is 8.3 something, no boost. 8.200 with boost. I am not the best off the line either, I know my setup will do better if I was better. My setup I go as light as I can without doing all the ones that lighten but also add too much engine stress for my liking. Full pro suspension, full tranny, best tires, hardly any engine mods at all, again I hate engine stress. I nit-pic in all other categories. Right now my engine stress is +7.9. I would like to have another one and mod that one turbos and engine and everything engine stress be damned. Maybe someday I'll have the balls to risk my car and pinks it, maybe not.
  • Options
    trogdor48430trogdor48430 Registered Users 1,867 Posts
    I got both
  • Options
    Dankness420Dankness420 Registered Users 266 Posts
    We'll before talking about hp and weight comparision remeber that a normal car weights about 3,000 pounds and has around 300-600 hp. Its hard because in real life when you add new parts to your engine your losing weight and getting more hp so its a win win.

On the app though more hp = more weight. I would say 1 pound equals about 5 horse power. So if the part is +4 hp and +5 weight I would go for it. Just be carefull and watch out its not like +6hp and + 20 weight.