Can't Play..

I ever wrote about this at the old GGN.. Chrashes my phone and have to restart because the game doesn't response.. (Android - Samsung Galaxy S3)..
I did what Zoren suggest me to do.. to delete the file at the Android>Data>com.glu.contractkiller2..
Its work.. but when i exit the game and play it later.. the problem shows up again..
I knew there was a new update for this game.. I haven't update.. hope this new update will fix this problem..
Tyvm..
I like what I do, I do what I like. Just do it.

Comments

• v85349v85349 Registered Users 24 Posts
    Same problem with same phone. After update problem remains.....
    Ние знаещите, водени от неможещите, вършим невъзможното за кефа на неблагодарниците и сме направили толкова много с толкова малко за толкова дълго време, че вече сме се квалифицирали да вършим всичко от нищо.
  • TranZzzTranZzz Registered Users 61 Posts
    Are you V85349 from the old ggn with the skull avatar? It seems CK2 doesn't compatible on this SGS3.. just wonder if this problem happens to another type of android phone..
    Yep...that is me. I have 2 issues and I wonder is it only the S3 having them:
    1. The game freezes after starting a second mission and the only way to recover it is through hard reset of the phone. Strangely you can play one mission with no problem....the second one however kills the phone.
    2. Getting more and more stars (32 so far) after completing challenges but no credits are received. According to the game I need 30 stars for ~50 credits and I have 32...w.t.f.
    Ние знаещите, водени от неможещите, вършим невъзможното за кефа на неблагодарниците и сме направили толкова много с толкова малко за толкова дълго време, че вече сме се квалифицирали да вършим всичко от нищо.
  • wacamoewacamoe Registered Users 61 Posts
    Can you say which model of the GS3 you have? (i747 or I-9300)
    happy gaming
    Its the I-9300 using 4.1.2 firmware. Problems occured after upgrade from 4.0.4 I think....
    I'm using SGS3-I9300
    Android version. 4.1.2.
    Thx..
    Nice to see you again v85349.. you are on my friend list at the old ggn.. lol..
    Seems we have the same problem.. i no longer play it because of that problem.. hope it will be fixed later.. thx.
    Hi v8.. do you ever tried what i post above.. i mean delete the file.. it doesn't reset your progress..
    Hi, I tried it as well - deleted the whole folder but no use. When I started the game, it took a long time to load as if it is restoring some data.Then I managed to finish one mission, but when I tried to take on a second one, the whole game started reacting very slowly and I couldn't invoke even the task manager to kill the process. As usually the solution was to reset the phone. By the way such issue do not exist with the new Killing Spree mode.....
    Yes.. you're right.. it works just for one mission, sometimes it works for two missions... forget to tell you.. sorry.. everytime i wanna play the new mission i repeat to delete the file.. lol..
    I dont know which other way to make this game runs properly..
    Yes.. you're right.. it works just for one mission, sometimes it works for two missions... forget to tell you.. sorry.. everytime i wanna play the new mission i repeat to delete the file.. lol..
    I dont know which other way to make this game runs properly..
    They got to fix it......old forum is gone, credits and gold is gone....might be the last game I play from GLU.....
    Today i tried all glu games on my phone.. Bombshell, Blood & Glory (NR), CK Zombies 2, CK2, Death Dome, FL Commando, Blood & Glory Legend and Samurai vs Zombies.
    I just found out this same problem also happen to Blood & Glory Legend.
    I think it is our phone compability problem with those both games (SGS3 I-9300 Android 4.1.2). I dont know if this also happen for the other glu games that i dont install on my phone.
    Maybe glu should make a research for this problem on the same type of phone. Because we dont know if this problem happens on just both of us or other users with the same type of phone.
    Tyvm.
    Hi v8.. the gold is not gone.. lol.. just the gpoints and all of the forum moved here..
    I know the existing credits are not gone but the glu gold and the way for earning credits is no longer working....I am not going to spend real money for something that is not working....;-)
    PS: By the way I registered a Customer Support Ticket for those issues, let see where it will take us......will keep you updated; -)
  • wacamoewacamoe Registered Users 61 Posts
    TranZzz wrote: »
    Today i tried all glu games on my phone.. Bombshell, Blood & Glory (NR), CK Zombies 2, CK2, Death Dome, FL Commando, Blood & Glory Legend and Samurai vs Zombies.
    I just found out this same problem also happen to Blood & Glory Legend.
    I think it is our phone compability problem with those both games (SGS3 I-9300 Android 4.1.2). I dont know if this also happen for the other glu games that i dont install on my phone.
    Maybe glu should make a research for this problem on the same type of phone. Because we dont know if this problem happens on just both of us or other users with the same type of phone.
    Tyvm.
    Hi v8.. the gold is not gone.. lol.. just the gpoints and all of the forum moved here..

Hey guys,
    So our team has taken an extensive look at this. We had just received this handset recently an we had firmware 4.0.4. Following the theory that it had something to do with firmware 4.1.2, we updated the handset, and then were prompted to reboot. After rebooting, we saw that when we launched the games in question, they did seem to slow to a crawl and eventually lock the handset. We power cycled the handset and upon booting the second time, we were prompted that we had to reboot again. That was very strange to us, but we did as asked. After this (now third) reboot, we launched the games again and they ran with no problem.

That all seemed very strange. Luckily, we had a second I9300 on 4.0.4. This time, we upgraded to 4.1.2, and after the initial upgrade, we got the initial reboot prompt. We rebooted, and upon rebooting, we waited, and got the second reboot prompt again. Again, this seemed very strange to be prompted to reboot a second time. We rebooted, ran the games and everything seems fine again on our end.

Perhaps some, new, hidden update came through, or some carriers are making the handsets reboot again, we don't really know. The update process is kind of out of our control. However, if you guys can try re-updating or checking for additional updates. perhaps that might help.

Hopefully this helps you guys get back into playing CK2 and B&G:L. We'll continue to do what we can from our end.
    happy gaming
    after you updated your device this same case happens to you too (firmware 4.1.2)
    On SGS3, if every new update available.. its always prompted us to updated and rebooted. but on my device it just take once time to reboot.. difference from you that needed and pushed to make a second reboot. Strange for me too.
    I ever tried to uninstall and reinstall CK2.. but nothing changed.. the problem still shown up.
    Need hard reset on my device? Ouccchhh.. it will take me a whole day to download everything again and set up my device.. lol..
    I will try the new updated.. tell you later the change..
    Thx Wacamoe the Samoan Giant.. peace.. :cool:
    Heyy.. yesterday.. i tried to force stop all application manually on setting>application manager.
    It seems it is working well.. but not on B&G Legend.. and you know what i did?
    I did hard reset my device and it took me to download everything again.. lol..
    I've downloaded CK2 again.. and the problem still remain after tried a few minutes.. still crashed and need to restart to make my phone worked normal.. it is still crawling as you said.. lol..
    Compability problem i think.. you should check the CK2 review comments on google play store..
    There are many SGS3 users facing the same problem.. it is the time for glu team to research and fix this problem..

Thx wacamoe for the response..
    ..omg..I was about to do phone reset to try the suggested possible solution but during the backup decided to check the progress of the issue in the forum...glad that you saved me so much time...cancelled the reset, so BIG thank you mate....
  • dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    Hi i usually lurk in the contract killer zombies page. I noticed that you received the problem after your device was updated from 4.0.4 to 4.1.

I encountered a problem similar to this one when i updated my device from 3.2 to 4.0.4. My game was annoying quirky. By accident i did something andit fixed the problem and i did not lose my game data. You can try it if you choose. I'm you won't lose your game data because it does not involve uninstaling the game. I posted it in the faq guide of the ckz2 forum.

Check number 6.
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?1765-Some-suggested-steps-to-do-when-Android-version-is-lagging-cranky

Just offering a possible suggestion. Cheers.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
    v85349 wrote: »
    ..omg..I was about to do phone reset to try the suggested possible solution but during the backup decided to check the progress of the issue in the forum...glad that you saved me so much time...cancelled the reset, so BIG thank you mate....

Heyy.. v8.. lol.. i did a hard reset without backup anything.. clean all my phone became like a new one.. just moved some important files to external SDcard. I thought it could be fine.. but... lol... yeaahh...
    dilg2012 wrote: »
    Hi i usually lurk in the contract killer zombies page. I noticed that you received the problem after your device was updated from 4.0.4 to 4.1.

I encountered a problem similar to this one when i updated my device from 3.2 to 4.0.4. My game was annoying quirky. By accident i did something andit fixed the problem and i did not lose my game data. You can try it if you choose. I'm you won't lose your game data because it does not involve uninstaling the game. I posted it in the faq guide of the ckz2 forum.

Check number 6.
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?1765-Some-suggested-steps-to-do-when-Android-version-is-lagging-cranky

Just offering a possible suggestion. Cheers.

I ever tried step 2 on your thread.. and yes.. most of games run better without any internet connection..
    Lol.. the same problem happens to you too.. but yours happen in ckz2.. lol..
    I will try to do your other tips..
    Tyvm dilg2012..
  • MåttsundMåttsund Registered Users 2 Posts
    There is a new update for the droid. After installing it my problems are gone, I also have a sgs3 (9300) 4.1.2
    I can play again...happy :cool:
    Måttsund wrote: »
    There is a new update for the droid. After installing it my problems are gone, I also have a sgs3 (9300) 4.1.2
    I can play again...happy :cool:

Hi,
    Would you please share more details on this "droid" update? For example for which country, is it OTA, is it official or rooted/cooked ROM, etc. Mine 4.1.2 is based on Kernel from December/2012
    I give up v8.. lol.. tried every tips i got.. working for just a few missions..
    My John Griffin is no longer Sneaking Master.. but Crawling Master.. lol..
    My kernel version is newer rhan you v8.. based on january 2013..
    Not rooted.. originally fabric setting..
    Hope Mattsund will tell us what his..
  • MåttsundMåttsund Registered Users 2 Posts
    Ok...I´m in Sweden, updated via Kies so I would have to say it´s an offical update, non rooted phone. I now drive a droid 4.1.2 from Feb 25 2013

Hope it helps...
    Well, today I updated the game to version 2.01 and no change......both the "challenge star" and "crawling" issues still exist...W.T.F.....
    Any news for us GLU?
    Apparently no......o.m.f.g....
    v85349 wrote: »
    Apparently no......o.m.f.g....

Hi my old friend v8, there is a new update, haven't update yet, still have crawling issues? Not playing this for a long time..
  • ali alhudaali alhuda Registered Users 1 Posts
    Game not respon, help me please ?