Mission

请问一次扫射3人的声望任务怎样做?我每次1\3了后又回去0\3谁能教教我啊 :(

Comments

• v85349v85349 Registered Users 24 Posts
    If you use English, I bet that more people will get your point and be able to help / answer you...
    Ние знаещите, водени от неможещите, вършим невъзможното за кефа на неблагодарниците и сме направили толкова много с толкова малко за толкова дълго време, че вече сме се квалифицирали да вършим всичко от нищо.
  • CsmpowerCsmpower Registered Users 3 Posts
    v85349 wrote: »
    If you use English, I bet that more people will get your point and be able to help / answer you...

Thank for telling but my game is Chinese = =!!! How to change to be a eng?
  • CsmpowerCsmpower Registered Users 3 Posts
    But at eng maybe the quest saying one time shoot 3people for 0/3(easy mode) me away got 1/3 and later back to 0/3 again =.=
  • Happy mandolaHappy mandola Registered Users 1 Posts
    I want free gold coin!!!somebody tell me how can I get????????
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    I want free gold coin!!!somebody tell me how can I get????????

Our games provide Offers where you can get free currency via Tapjoy for example. click on Free Gold in the game store.
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Csmpower wrote: »
    But at eng maybe the quest saying one time shoot 3people for 0/3(easy mode) me away got 1/3 and later back to 0/3 again =.=

It looks like you may be trying a challenge that requires guns that are not currently available yet. try it later after we update the game and add these weapons.
  • UrbanVoyeurUrbanVoyeur Registered Users 12 Posts
    Csmpower wrote: »

Is this the challenge where you need to kill 3 people without reloading?

If so, you need an extended clip - more bullets.