Minus stars

I'm losing my stars in the clubcard section, I've got the contract killer card and now twice after day 15 daily bonuses I've lost 30 stars ,what's going on here ? This happening to anybody else ? Thank you

Comments

• v85349v85349 Registered Users 24 Posts
    A kind of similar problem here but going on the other direction. I keep collecting stars and I have more than 34 but no reward in terms of credits is received. I should be getting around ~50 credits if I reach 30 stars.
    Ние знаещите, водени от неможещите, вършим невъзможното за кефа на неблагодарниците и сме направили толкова много с толкова малко за толкова дълго време, че вече сме се квалифицирали да вършим всичко от нищо.
  • LK01LK01 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi all, I've had the exact same problem for the last few months, I thought that the update would solve the issue but it hasn't. Is there anyway we can report it? We're losing out on quite afew credits here, and which means the game is starting to get boring, and I might even delete it...what do you think?
    Still waiting for solution from GLU....no feedback from their side regardless of threads and problem ticket....
    Ние знаещите, водени от неможещите, вършим невъзможното за кефа на неблагодарниците и сме направили толкова много с толкова малко за толкова дълго време, че вече сме се квалифицирали да вършим всичко от нищо.
  • reje42reje42 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have the same situation don't know what the heck is wrong, but it's no sence playing this game anymore I still in level 30 and can't advance beyound that, that sucks
  • RicksterRickster Registered Users 26 Posts
    Level 30 nice,I still at 15 haha , just to let you guys know my calling card reset and it took 34 of 38 stars but says I need 26 to receive 60 credits which is better than no slots to fill before,, so maybe it's fixed , we'll see after day 15 when I'm supposed to get 15 free stars,,ps trouble completing mission" 3 enemies with single burst of fire" any suggestion or translation for this mission
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    There was a server side fix that addressed the Club Card issue according to the FLC team. This happened yesterday so hopefully that helped those who were stuck.
    Francis wrote: »
    There was a server side fix that addressed the Club Card issue according to the FLC team. This happened yesterday so hopefully that helped those who were stuck.

Thank you for the clarification Francis,, that gives me reason to continue on hahaa ,,game is awesome and nice job,,now about my other problem " 3 dudes with single burst of fire" I've tried every which way and no luck lol do you need a special or certain gun to complete this mission or what ?
  • BtigersmvBtigersmv Registered Users 1 Posts
    Y can't we get our daily rewards without playing a contract?
    Rickster wrote: »
    Thank you for the clarification Francis,, that gives me reason to continue on hahaa ,,game is awesome and nice job,,now about my other problem " 3 dudes with single burst of fire" I've tried every which way and no luck lol do you need a special or certain gun to complete this mission or what ?

You need use a weapon with a lot of bullets (expanded magazine) and wait for few enemies to get crowded and stay near each other. Remember that as long as your hitting them, they cannot escape. Yep, forgot to mention that the weapon should be powerful to kill them quickly before running out of bullets. Maybe survival mission is the best scenario.....
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Rickster wrote: »

You're welcome, glad I could help and I think v85249 just answered you other question. Thank you v85349!
    Btigersmv wrote: »
    Y can't we get our daily rewards without playing a contract?

Maybe because you are playing a full game for free and a little bit of work is required to help support our development so we can continue to make great games? ;)
    v85349 wrote: »
    You need use a weapon with a lot of bullets (expanded magazine) and wait for few enemies to get crowded and stay near each other. Remember that as long as your hitting them, they cannot escape. Yep, forgot to mention that the weapon should be powerful to kill them quickly before running out of bullets. Maybe survival mission is the best scenario.....

Thank you very much bro,haven't got an extended mag so I'll try that ,again thanks
    You can the scorpion weapon I think, or the SMG. if it is too expensive, handle other challenegs, be patient and wait for sale....;-)
    Francis wrote: »
    You're welcome, glad I could help and I think v85249 just answered you other question. Thank you v85349!

Maybe because you are playing a full game for free and a little bit of work is required to help support our development so we can continue to make great games? ;)

Some of us do appreciate that ,,thank you :)
    v85349 wrote: »
    You can the scorpion weapon I think, or the SMG. if it is too expensive, handle other challenegs, be patient and wait for sale....;-)

Patience is something I have haha just bought extended mag for zru-12smg and completed the challenge,woohoo,saving for the 300,000$ viper x-72 now,thank you very much for advise,never dawned on me to get more bullets lol
  • gusracygusracy Registered Users 1 Posts
    very nice, tks