Why not start?

I first got the app, got the files, and at the first loading screen when it says "This is (a one time process) to improve gameplay experience." when the bar is filled to full (or it's just stuck i don't know) it just stays it until i force close it. I can't play the game at all. Any advice?

Comments

• FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    What device are you playing on? if this is Android, please list manufacturer and model number of device

What is the OS version on the device?
  • george1106george1106 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Playing on samsung galaxy s, android v 2.3.4 .
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Thanks for waiting while we researched this issue.

It looks like this is related to an Android OS issue. This happens when the device becomes close to running out of space. On Android 4.0.3 the OS handles this correctly by popping up a notification. If this notification is closed, you will not be able to see it again. unfortunately on old Android (2.3.4) this notification does not show up. This is what you are experiencing. you may want to look at how much space is available on the device and see what you can do about it.

Please keep in mind that other basic device apps use up space continuously in order for the device to operate so even if you think you have enough space, you may not really have it.

Hope this helps.
  • SaUsASaUsA Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hey,

I'm with problem that looks like the same.

I made the download from playstore, install and try start de game but after show me the loading bar the game restart from the beggining and this looping never ends until i push the home button of the phone. I uninstall and install again the game but didnt work. I try restart the phone to clean the memory and didnt work too.

My phone is the motorola razr i(xt890) with android 4.0.4 and with 2,33gb of free internal storage and 3,56gb from sd card.