Complete Weapon List for FLCDD

dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
After 2 days of the game, I play it as frequent as CKZ2. For my friends who are playing this game, kindly refer to the complete list of weapons in FLCCDD. Please note this list is not yet that complete. If you notice any errors or missing information, please do not hesitate to let me know. Reviews on each weapon to follow. Each weapon indicates its power, ammo, cost(to update) and any important attributes/feedback baded on use.

===============================

Rifles - high accuracy, low rate of fire, good in giving headshots
Recommended rifles - M1 Carbine, Karabiner, Gewehr, Scharfschutze

M1 Garand - 9 *8/8 - Default weapon
M1 Carbine - 21 *15/15 - 2100 cash, Decent rifle
American Enfield - 23 *1/1 - 10,000 cash, Has a scope, good accuracy, low ammo a disadvantage

Karabiner - 15 *5/5 - need to reconfirm cost, Decent rifle however limited ammo
Gewehr - 33 *15/15 - 120g - German quality, reliable rifle, good accuracy, sufficient ammo capacity
Scharfschutze - 100 *10/10 - 400g - Best rifle, high damage, best overall stats, with scope

================

Machineguns - large ammo capacity, high rate of fire
Recommended based on actual use - Tommy gun, MAS 38, Modello 38, Maschinegewehr

Grease gun - 11 *30/30 - 200cash
Maschinepistole - 21 *30/30 - 4000cash - Lvl4 required, high accuracy
PPSch - 28 * - 30,000 - not yet purchased, not enough cash
Type 100 - 56 * - 60,000 - not yet purchased
Super Sten - 113 * - 100,000 not yet purchased

Tommy Gun - 25 * 30/30 - 100g - high rate of fire, decent machinegun
MP 18 - 25 * - 15,000 - Level6 required, not yet purchased
MAS 38 - 40 *32/32 - 180g - Extra damage, decent overall stats
Modello 38 - *40/40 - 700g - Best SMG, reliable weapon with good stats
Maschinegewehr - 260 *250/250 - 1400g - Stationary gun on the go, Machinegun with the highest overall stats, allows you to destroy wooden barricades and sandbags to get to the enemies

===========================

ACK ACK - anti aircraft guns, basically mounted high caliber machineguns
Recommended - Quadmount in terms of cost and effectivity in killing enemy planes

Dualmount - 100 - 2 mounted machineguns, *250/250 - 100g
Quadmount - 200 - 4 mounted guns, *500/500 - 200g, Recommended and reliable
Hexamount -' 300 - 6 mounted guns, *1000/1000 - 300g - Need to double check ammo
Octamount - 400 - 8 mounted guns, *2000/2000 - 750g - Need to double check

This weapon list is still being updated. If there are any errors feel free to let me know. A review on each weapon is in the works.

Comments and feedback welcome.
The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.

Comments

• hardeyboyzhardeyboyz Registered Users 75 Posts
    Could you provide screen shot for each weapon..it will look good to put some picture rather than all wordings..
  • dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    Ok noted my friend. Ill try to get the some picures up. However the ammo capacity is not shown in the pictures of the weapons in the store.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
    Need help. I can get the screenshots (jpg pictures) for the weapons but I don't know how to add them in the posts.
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    dilg2012 wrote: »
    Need help. I can get the screenshots (jpg pictures) for the weapons but I don't know how to add them in the posts.
    Users can't upload their own images here (aside from profiles/avatars), however, if you have a place you can host them you can link to them using the little button with a tree in it.
    MACHINE GUN LIST

2013-04-10-10-43-59.png

2013-04-10-10-44-31.png

2013-04-10-10-44-56.png
    Thanks hardy for the screenshots. Do you have a site where you place them?
    nah.. i just place in on my blogspot blog and copy the url of the image and paste it in here.
  • GreenberetGreenberet Registered Users 6 Posts
    Need help. Just started playing this game. I brought a gun but don't know how to switch to it. Can anyone help me.
  • AjcanesAjcanes Registered Users 36 Posts
    Greenberet wrote: »
    Need help. Just started playing this game. I brought a gun but don't know how to switch to it. Can anyone help me.

Make sure it says equipped at the store
    Then inside the mission you can press the button on top of the firing one to alternate guns
  • HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    i stopped play this flcdd in my iphone cause the gold money earning too little and hard to control keyboard movement most state i like install and trying this game is shooting airplane from gunboat haha thats only way attrac me install
  • arabicsarabics Registered Users 2 Posts
    free load from playstore but have to purchase real money playing is too expensive :(

money in the game seem to be useless

ps. i play blood and glory1,2 and dragonslayer is easier to play because glue credit earn easy more :)