Help with impossible ghost challenge, extreme measures chpt 10

The first guard is mega man who you obviously cannot knife or kill quickly. How can he be ghosted by? Do you just have to take reactrix pills and waste everyone? Seems like cheating

Any other ideas?

Comments

• ceastonceaston Registered Users 29 Posts
    If u get the zru smg with extended mag and silencer, that can do it, or the viper x-72 with same attachments, u will probably still have to use a reactix pill, but after that, ghosting every1 else is a breeze
  • ceastonceaston Registered Users 29 Posts
    Np man. before the update where we have the killing spree and daily rewards, I beat the game 4 or 5 times, uninstalling and reinstalling each time. Now I have beat the game again, picked up the wraith cm7 when it was on sale for 75% off, got my day 15 bonus, just noticed the next day 15 bonus is 15 stars, have completed all 3 parts for the killing spree, and only have 1 challenge left to complete, which is the combat medic challenge, (use 5 med kits while near death) and the only reason why I haven't been able to complete it is cuz the challenge is bugged. Don't waste ur med kits on this challenge when you get to it.