Bugs, bugs, bugs

Here are a few bugs/issues
  1. I had over 150 stars. I now have 4. I cannot get anymore stars because the 2 challenges I have left are broken (see below)
  2. The Combat Medic challenge is broken. No matter when you use the med kit, it cannot be completed.
  3. The Two-for-one Deal challenge *may* be broken. Despite completing over 60 of missions with a wide variety weapons from sniper to shotgun, it has not been possible to register any double kills.
  4. I am stuck at level 30 despite completing hundreds of missions.
  5. When using the scope, I find my character suddenly facing the wall, away from the target without being hit by any bullets.
  6. I accumulated over 2 billion points playing level 11 of Assault mode. The score rolled over, went backwards to minus 2.1 billion and stopped. That score has now disappeared.
  7. In Game Center, I lost my 10th level Killing Spree Achievements in Assault and Combined modes when I played it through a third time and stopped at 9. I have already played through 11 and collected all the gun parts.
  8. I lost all my scores and ranking in Game Center.

Comments

• v85349v85349 Registered Users 24 Posts
    Lol, it seems that my "lagging" issue is not a big deal..;-) Definetely will not get started with the Killing Spree mode until those issues are fixed....
    Ние знаещите, водени от неможещите, вършим невъзможното за кефа на неблагодарниците и сме направили толкова много с толкова малко за толкова дълго време, че вече сме се квалифицирали да вършим всичко от нищо.
  • UrbanVoyeurUrbanVoyeur Registered Users 12 Posts
    Any response on the bugs? Glu? Fancis?
  • crchuangcrchuang Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hi Duke,

I've suffering the same situation like you with sucking at level 30 with only "medic combat" challenge was left.
    For your issueS from 1,2,4~8 are true' I've the same problem.
    Regarding to 4th issue, you may try to using grenade to complete this mission.

Cheers
    crchuang wrote: »
    Regarding to 4th issue, you may try to using grenade to complete this mission.

Doh! I never thought of that. Off to buy grenades..
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Hi UrbanVoyeur,

Sorry for the delay. Some information i was able to get from the team:

1) We posted a bundle fix for this last Tuesday Mar-19 to address scenarios like this for version v2.0/2.0.1.
    2) This is being looked at. Any fixes will be happening in a future update
    3) This challenge can only be completed with guns that are not currently available (grenade launcher and railgun)
    4) This is not a bug. 30th level is the maximum. (there may be more in later updates but that has not been confirmed)
    5) We are aware of this bug, it should be addressed in the next update of the game
    6) Not sure what happened here, we could not reproduce this.
    7) The team is looking into this, no other information is available for now
    8) Seems to be a Game Center issue, the team is also looking into this.

I'll let you know if I hear anything else.
    Francis wrote: »
    Sorry for the delay. Some information i was able to get from the team:
    Thanks!
    1) We posted a bundle fix for this last Tuesday Mar-19 to address scenarios like this for version v2.0/2.0.1.
    That's when I lost my 150 stars.
    3) This challenge can only be completed with guns that are not currently available (grenade launcher and railgun)
    I was able to complete it with grenades.
    6) Not sure what happened here, we could not reproduce this.
    Happened when I played Assault 11th level for a long time. The value of kills increased with each successive wave until it got into the 10's and 100's of millions.
    I accumulated over 2 billion points playing level 11 of Assault mode. The score rolled over, went backwards to minus 2.1 billion and stopped. That score has now disappeared.
    I did it again to make sure. The total score in 11th level Assault stops rising at 2,147,082,313.

The points scored for each kill rises to a maximum of about 2.1 billion per kill, then stops going higher.

When the game ends, the total score is -2,147,082,313, but is not recorded.

And once again, all my points in Game Center disappeared after I completed this killing spree.

iPad 3, iOS 6.13.
  • andy-blackandy-black Registered Users 24 Posts
    Hi. First post here. I wanted to reply to this earlier but it took me a while to get my verification email for some reason.

Currently I'm at the top of the leaderboard for money earned with over $7.2 mil, so I like to see my name at the top. ;) Imagine my disappointment when my 2,147,000,000 points disappeared and left me with 0. I went back and maxed it out three more times to see if I could get it to save properly. I tried letting myself get killed and letting the timer run down and getting knocked in the head, but neither one of these tactics worked. I even tried killing several more helicopter bosses and their associated bad guys after I had achieved the high score. I did this in Assault and Combined modes. Just as described by UrbanVoyeur above, my score would appear on the board and then disappear after a few hours. What's up with that? I'd like to see this bug fixed on the next update so I can try to get up there and dominate those boards as well. As and aside, it seems that if you stop after level 10 and don't continue on to level 11, your score will be saved like it's supposed to be.
    Another bug has reappeared:
    In the Club Card, it says "You have 30 Stars,You Need 0 Stars" And there are no stars to fill in.

Also, when I completed 15 consecutive days for a second time, I was awarded 8 stars instead of 15.
  • v85349v85349 Registered Users 24 Posts
    In the Club Card, it says "You have 30 Stars,You Need 0 Stars" And there are no stars to fill in.

Also, when I completed 15 consecutive days for a second time, I was awarded 8 stars instead of 15.

Because of this, I deleted the whole game. Just got tired waiting for solution from Glu. Guess this is one of the limitations of Fremium business model...
    Ние знаещите, водени от неможещите, вършим невъзможното за кефа на неблагодарниците и сме направили толкова много с толкова малко за толкова дълго време, че вече сме се квалифицирали да вършим всичко от нищо.
    Half-fixed in latest patch - there are no more "Star Titles" to achieve.
    The Combat Medic challenge is broken. No matter when you use the med kit, it cannot be completed.
    Fixed in latest patch
    When using the scope, I find my character suddenly facing the wall, away from the target without being hit by any bullets.
    Appears to be fixed. Has not recurred.
    I accumulated over 2 billion points playing level 11 of Assault mode. The score rolled over, went backwards to minus 2.1 billion and stopped. That score has now disappeared.
    Not fixed.